User Avatar Image

What do you want to see in Puzzle Agent 2? (Spoilers)

posted by waroftheworlds01 on - last edited - Viewed by 610 users

I just finished playing Puzzle Agent yesterday and I loved it. However, there were a lot of unanswered question as well as some bugs that need to be worked on.

In Puzzle Agent 2 I hope we get to visit some of the other places in the Town. They had all these diffrent areas but the only ones you visited was the diner, inn, woods, lake and factory but there were more areas on the map that we did not visit so it would be cool to be able to visit those in Part 2

I would also like to learn more about the Cult. I'm still not exactly sure what their agenda is. Like why they locked that guy in the Factory, what was he chosen for?

And the Gnomes of course. What part do they play in all this? Why did they drag the guy into the woods at the end?

And there were also some bugs in the game that need to be fixed for the second one. The major one was when the snowmobile would not show up and you were stuck in that area. Sometime, just backing out and reloading fixed it but not always and you shouldn't have to be backing out of a game to fix bugs anyway.

Some more puzzles are always welcomed of course.

And more creepy Gnomes!!! lol

What do yall want to see in Puzzle Agent 2?

21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment