User Avatar Image

Lego Back to the Future

posted by Shoxir on - last edited - Viewed by 6.4K users

Does anyone else think this would be the perfect lego game? Reasons:
1. It comes in parts, which is what most lego games focus on (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, etc.)
2. Back to the Future has the right amount of comedy to be reinterpreted as legos (imagine the scene where Doc is jumping up and down in the first movie when Einstein time travels, but with legos)
3. A lego Delorean. 'Nuff said.
Anyone else agree?

75 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • They already made Lego Star Wars, they can't do Star Trek, they're mortal rivals. They could and SHOULD make lego bttf, it is possible to fan-make parts but for the minifig scale there seems to be some custom parts required. I don't care much for lego games based on other franchises but I care about the sets themselves. I DID absolutely love Lego Island back in the day, if anyone remembers

• @Michael J Fox is Canadian said: Would be fun being like biff and roaming through time.

I always wanted a Biff game!

Biff Nukem
    "Give me some candy butthead"

• This is very very very unlikley to happen.

1. Back to the Future is old and not very popular among kids
    2. We can't suggest things to LEGO, because they think we'll sue them for the money they get afterwards.
    3. There's a lot of other reasons just look at past post on here and elsewhere

How it might happen

1. Everybody has to donate a 100 million dollars to buy out LEGO so we can make it.
    2. Or, we could tell the idea (not in email) to a person who comes up with ideas for LEGO and ask them to "come up with the idea" at a LEGO meeting of a Back to the Future lego game. Then they can report back to us and tell if they might make it or not.
    3. We could blackmail LEGO to make the game
    4. We could make a demo of the game and show it
    5. We could also sign some paper that says that we can't sue them for the idea.

If it actually happens somehow, these could be some levels

Back to the Future:

Late for school- Beginning part of BTTF
    Twin Pines mall- Delorean test and terrorist attack
    1955- Barn crash, Meet parents
    Skateboard chase- Find Doc, skateboad chase, Darth Vader
    Enchantment Under the Sea- Car part changed to just sitting and waiting, Geoge punches Biff, Johnny B. Goode
    Back to the Future- Clock tower scene, switches between Doc and Marty throughout the level

Back to the future Part II:

We don't need roads- Beginning part of BTTF II until landing in Hill Valley 2015
    Welcome to the Future- Cafe 80's scene, hoverboard chase, end of level shows animation of Biff stealing the Delorean and bringing it back
    1985-A- Rescue Jennifer scene, whole 1985-A scene until they go back to 1955
    Deja Vu/ 1955 (I couldn't decide which title was better)- Arrive in 1955, follow Biff and steal Almanac in Hoverboad/Biff Car chase
    Burn the Book- Burns book, Doc dissapears, goes to Doc in clocktower scene and level ends
    (There should be another level in here somewhere to make it six, but I don't know how)
    Back to the Future III:

• @moturu said: This is very very very unlikley to happen.

2. We can't suggest things to LEGO, because they think we'll sue them for the money they get afterwards.

How it might happen

1. Everybody has to donate a 100 million dollars to buy out LEGO so we can make it.
    2. Or, we could tell the idea (not in email) to a person who comes up with ideas for LEGO and ask them to "come up with the idea" at a LEGO meeting of a Back to the Future lego game. Then they can report back to us and tell if they might make it or not.

Back to the Future:

Enchantment Under the Sea- Car part changed to just sitting and waiting, Geoge punches Biff, Johnny B. Goode
    Back to the Future- Clock tower scene, switches between Doc and Marty throughout the level

We don't need roads- Beginning part of BTTF II until landing in Hill Valley 2015
    Welcome to the Future- Cafe 80's scene, hoverboard chase, end of level shows animation of Biff stealing the Delorean and bringing it back
    Deja Vu/ 1955 (I couldn't decide which title was better)- Arrive in 1955, follow Biff and steal Almanac in Hoverboad/Biff Car chase
    Burn the Book- Burns book, Doc dissapears, goes to Doc in clocktower scene and level ends
    (There should be another level in here somewhere to make it six, but I don't know how)
    Back to the Future III:

Cool level ideas, and maybe there could be a level where you go places and solve puzzles to get to the past and maybe a bonus part where you run into Biff! Or you meet Jennifer's Dad!

• ???- Beginning of BTTF III until finding Delorean
    1885- Time travel back to 1885 in Delorean, Indian chase, hide Delorean in cave, end of level shows animation of Marty seeing the bear, and running away to Mcfly Farm
    ???- Opening animation is of 1885 Hill Valley, Go to cafe and confront Buford Tannen. Horse chase and eventually get hanged. Doc shoots rope and you're freed
    Town Festival- The town festival scene
    Clint Eastwood- Buford/ Marty Gun shootout
    The Science Experiment- Train pushing Delorean scene, and rest of movie

I'll post other possible stuff later.

• Let me repost all this because somebody posted in between my two posts

This is very very very unlikley to happen.

How it might happen

Back to the Future:

Back to the Future III:

???- Beginning of BTTF III until finding Delorean
    1885- Time travel back to 1885 in Delorean, Indian chase, hide Delorean in cave, end of level shows animation of Marty seeing the bear, and running away to Mcfly Farm
    ???- Opening animation is of 1885 Hill Valley, Go to cafe and confront Buford Tannen. Horse chase and eventually get hanged. Doc shoots rope and you're freed

• @moturu said: Let me repost all this because somebody posted in between my two posts

This is very very very unlikley to happen.

How it might happen

Back to the Future:

Back to the Future III:

???- Beginning of BTTF III until finding Delorean

you missed one part: clara and the runaway horse

• Lego Back to the future would awsome. I would buy it, although I haven't really played the lego games thoroughly. It would be a really cool idea if they expanded on the original story line and all the different levels (like in star wars) could be different times that you can visit.

• @Shoxir said: Does anyone else think this would be the perfect lego game? Reasons:
    1. It comes in parts, which is what most lego games focus on (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, etc.)
    2. Back to the Future has the right amount of comedy to be reinterpreted as legos (imagine the scene where Doc is jumping up and down in the first movie when Einstein time travels, but with legos)
    3. A lego Delorean. 'Nuff said.
    Anyone else agree?

I LOVE the idea! I am growing up with lego bttf and would love a lego version!

• [quote=shoxir;461477]does anyone else think this would be the perfect lego game? Reasons:
    1. It comes in parts, which is what most lego games focus on (star wars, indiana jones, harry potter, etc.)
    2. Back to the future has the right amount of comedy to be reinterpreted as legos (imagine the scene where doc is jumping up and down in the first movie when einstein time travels, but with legos)
    3. A lego delorean. 'nuff said.
    Anyone else agree?[/quote]

hell yah!!!

Add Comment