User Avatar Image

possible locations of the movie(s) that we'll see ingame...

posted by tope1983 on - last edited - Viewed by 536 users

if harding doesn't manage to reach the boat at 7.00 pm at the harbour where would he go?
he obviously stumbles upon the triceratops paddock. a location we haven't seen in the movie.
maybe he passes the t-rex paddock too?
eventually he wont meet any of the persons we saw in the movie.
but he seems to return to the visitors center where the rex is still inside, so maybe he just missed the survivors and arrived a few seconds later after hammond, grant, sattler and malcolm left with the jeep?

I also thought that maybe after Lex rebooted the jurassic park OS in the control room the left tour explorer (05) would start and return to the visitor center.

62 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think we may see the boathouse and other rides. I know we'll see a billion maintenence sheds. We'll see other dinosaur paddocks I'm sure. And I think we'll possibly get to explore the visitor's center more thoroughly than in the movie and other games.

  • The t-rex paddock, and encounter with ford explorer 5 (which is undamaged) would be cool. Maybe the task would be to take something from explorer? Or even better, it would be cool if Harding would encounter EXP 5, following the return of power at some other location in the park.

  • @veki said: The t-rex paddock, and encounter with ford explorer 5 (which is undamaged) would be cool. Maybe the task would be to take something from explorer? Or even better, it would be cool if Harding would encounter EXP 5, following the return of power at some other location in the park.


    Maybe we can finally get the fate on EXP 5.

  • The Rex did damage EXP5 a little when he chased Malcolm. But I don't think it was that severe.

  • Maybe when Harding reaches the Visitors Center and meets the big Rex in the rotunda he takes refugee in the garage where he finds himself in front of dozens of explorers which are parked in 2 rows and were thought to carry one time all the visitors in an endless loop line through the park. Then suddenly the garage door opens and the explorer 05 returns, dashing with its opened front doors at the garage doorway and thus slam them shut. then the car follows the electric cable to it's own parking lot. Harding wonders.

  • Maybe that's part of a puzzle, getting the doors open to let the explorer in. And when the doors slam, a predator in the jungle is alerted!

  • It would be pretty cool and a crazy twist if they reach the docks where the Biosyn ship is harbored to pick up the embryos only to find that another ship is arriving with dinosaurs from Isla Sorna to place them in the park. That would blow my mind!

  • @Alpharaptor said: It would be pretty cool and a crazy twist if they reach the docks where the Biosyn ship is harbored to pick up the embryos only to find that another ship is arriving with dinosaurs from Isla Sorna to place them in the park. That would blow my mind!



    That SCREAMS sequel.

  • @Alpharaptor said: It would be pretty cool and a crazy twist if they reach the docks where the Biosyn ship is harbored to pick up the embryos only to find that another ship is arriving with dinosaurs from Isla Sorna to place them in the park. That would blow my mind!



    That would be so cool ^,^

  • @tope1983 said: Maybe when Harding reaches the Visitors Center and meets the big Rex in the rotunda he takes refugee in the garage where he finds himself in front of dozens of explorers which are parked in 2 rows and were thought to carry one time all the visitors in an endless loop line through the park. Then suddenly the garage door opens and the explorer 05 returns, dashing with its opened front doors at the garage doorway and thus slam them shut. then the car follows the electric cable to it's own parking lot. Harding wonders.



    This, please. EXP 5 coming home, maybe playing a part in puzzle (not necessarily flight from T-rex) . Pure win.

Add Comment