User Avatar Image

Will there be a Telltale tie-in to the AMC series?

posted by econojo on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Like, maybe we can arrange someone on the show to play Puzzle Agent or something. :)

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • How?
    Explain how this could happen.
    Internet and video games have basicaly have been no more.
    The ONLY way I could ever see a reference would be to Night of the Raving Dead, and even still that would be a stretch.

• Someone could play Hector on their iPhone :p

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: Someone could play Hector on their iPhone :p

Because people totally have Iphones around with them at this point in the series.

Looking back I can see a few ways to tie them in.
    Perhaps if you are in an abandoned city you can find the remains of scoggins Erasors. but it would have to be really subtile to get a reference.

Perhaps a news stand that says bad news on it.
    Beyond that it would sortof break the flow.

• Yeah it would not make any sense for them to be playing a game... But a survivor could be wearing a TTG shirt.

Hey how come there are no simple TTG shirts in the store?

• @Irishmile said: Hey how come there are no simple TTG shirts in the store?

Because it would be too cool. No one could handle it.

• A bottle of Banang left on the counter somewhere.

• The world couldn't handle a real-life bottle of Banang. On the other hand, maybe that's what ended the world in the first place?

• @GuruGuru214 said: The world couldn't handle a real-life bottle of Banang. On the other hand, maybe that's what ended the world in the first place?

THATS IT
    Banang was the cause of it all.
    That would be one heck of a plot twist.
    Kind of like the "a dog controlled it all" ending from Silent Hill 2:D
    EDIT:Ok a few other ideas would be if someone used to work at game design and he could be hinted he worked at telltale perhaps named David or Alan, or something like "funny I was so going to make a game similar to this"

But as I already said the reference will have to be very subtle or it could break the flow of the game.
    Like I said the remains of a scoggins erasor factory, or an even greater one "reports have shown that the zombies have made it all the way to Stutgard" But playing a video game would defenently break the flow.

• @Rather Dashing said: God no.

Yeah, you're right. I feel bad just for joining in on the Banang joke. That joke's been run into the ground and just keeps on going.

This discussion has been closed.