User Avatar Image

BTTF Ep 4: Double Visions Predictions thread (Spoilers Warning!)

posted by The Doc on - last edited - Viewed by 3.5K users

After playing Episode 3,I can clearly say Im very pumped for episode 4...I think Edna will somehow kill someone O.o

197 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My prediction for episode 4, Marty needs help from Jennifer to free Citizen Brown. Once free, he builds the time machine and only Marty goes back in time to prevent Edna and Doc getting together as well as for Doc to meet his date with scientific destiny. Considering that there is the issue with the Science Expo indicated from the previews, Marty needs to convince Doc to mess up a science experiment on purpose.

My prediction for episode 5, Marty needs to find the original Doc first and then they must repair the entire timeline. It's probably in this episode we finally find out why the Delorean has Edna's shoe.

• Saw the teaser for Episode 4. That last line from Doc gave me the chills.
    There is no future for us.....

I have a VERY bad feeling about how the game overall's gonna end. I hope this doesn't mean Doc dies or sacrifices himself to set things right....

• @Kamagawa said: I actually agree with you. Maby it is clara? or Marty's daughter? or perhaps Doc's granddaughter? The person you chase in ep5? It does seem to be too much of a coincidence.

either way, ep5 saya that mysteries will be solved. maby she is one of those mysteries.

I have mentioned before that she seems to be the exact reason why Edna didn't go into the theater with Emmet. They were going in all right, when she spotted that woman (her name was Eunice, at least that's what I remember), scowled and turned back.
    Maybe she and Edna have some sort of a connection?

• @PsychoRaven said: That's called a sight gag. I don't think anything will come of her. She's there for the gag of him running into the same looking lady regardless of time period and reality.

Still, she was the one Edna scowled at, in front of the theater...

• @Kamagawa said: and why do we never see the alternate Marty?

You mean the Marty of FCB's timeline? I think you could ask that and you were told you were away at some math thing.

• I wonder if marty as we know it in this game, isnt really timeline A marty at all, but a marty from a timeline Doc created in 1931. Doc may have gotten himself in trouble, and may have had to fix things himself for that 31 timeline, untill he was arrested and couldnt time travel anymore to fix the ongoing situation. w/o marty to help, but wait! theres marty!! but what marty is this? doc might be wandering as he answers martys Q's from inside his jail cell. Doc may be wondering that his trips during 31 to fix a few things he wronged, have have created alternate timelines.

I say this because doc was cautious to answer questions when you meet him in episode 1. and the intro to episode 1, the JCpinneys lot, how things were off, signs of a timeline that isnt timeline A, a timeline this marty is now starting to see in his memories/dreams.

Wouldnt that be a pickle for episode 5 :O what if all the problems in 31 were fixed just to see marty fading out, his timeline doesnt exist now, Doc wouldnt have been missing for so long, and the delorean wouldnt have come back with einney and edna's shoe.

• @PainDealer said: Getting the DeLorean part fixed shouldn't be a problem in 1986?

Alternative 1986 where everybody drives golf carts (If telltale replaces the delorean with a golf cart I will boycott every game they make from now on)

• @Solid Mike said: I

I say this because doc was cautious to answer questions when you meet him in episode 1. and the intro to episode 1, the JCpinneys lot, how things were off, signs of a timeline that isnt timeline A, a timeline this marty is now starting to see in his memories/dreams.

that was a dream

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

@WARP10CK said: Alternative 1986 where everybody drives golf carts (If telltale replaces the delorean with a golf cart I will boycott every game they make from now on)

This is just inside of Hill Valley. I'm pretty sure there are still regular cars outside the walled city- Jennifer didn't seem to phased by the vehicle.

• @Fabula vir said: You mean the Marty of FCB's timeline? I think you could ask that and you were told you were away at some math thing.

You unintentionally proved my point. The real Marty never actually sees the alternate Marty. Alternate Marty is always outside of Hillvalley.

Add Comment