66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That teaser trailer really doesn't hint at anything other than an interesting art style and a co-op mode.

Whatever, SEGA really have to prove themselves at this point. Sonic 4 was good but still not a patch on 1 - 3. Seeming this is the same form of Sonic Team that brought us Sonic The Hedgehog (360 & PS3), I'll reserve judgement until the final product.

• Sonic the Hedgehog games: Not as bad off as people think.

Good Sonic games since Knuckles.

Sonic 3D Blast
    Sonic R
    Sonic Adventure
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Advance
    Sonic Advance 2
    Sonic Advance 3
    Sonic Battle
    Sonic Drift
    Sonic Drift 2
    Knuckle's Chaotix
    Tail's Skypatrol
    Sonic Heroes
    Sonic Rush
    Sonic Rush Adventure
    Sonic Riders
    Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
    Mario and Sonic At The Olympic Games
    Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood
    Sonic Unleashed
    Sonic Colors

No, they aren't all perfect, but they're all good games. Yes, even Mario and Sonic. Problem?

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

@Secret Fawful said: Sonic the Hedgehog games: Not as bad off as people think.

Good Sonic games since Knuckles.

Sonic 3D Blast
    Sonic R
    Sonic Adventure
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Advance
    Sonic Advance 2
    Sonic Advance 3
    Sonic Battle
    Sonic Drift
    Sonic Drift 2
    Knuckle's Chaotix
    Tail's Skypatrol
    Sonic Heroes
    Sonic Rush
    Sonic Rush Adventure
    Sonic Riders
    Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
    Mario and Sonic At The Olympic Games
    Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood
    Sonic Unleashed
    Sonic Colors

No, they aren't all perfect, but they're all good games. Yes, even Mario and Sonic. Problem?

weird, i have no idea you were a fan

• I can't help but think Pepsi is exited about this for the wrong reasons(i. e. not nostalgic reasons).

Anyway, this looks pretty good so far.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

is this that fan game you made up with sam and max in it, because that would be a bad combination

• @RingmasterJ5 said: I can't help but think Pepsi is exited about this for the wrong reasons(i. e. not nostalgic reasons).

dude-wait-what.jpg

• @pepsiboy3 said: dude-wait-what.jpg

The main reason people are exited about this is for nostalgic purposes(New Sonic plus Genesis Sonic team-up). It doesn't seem like you grew up with Sonic, so you're probably just exited because "new Sonic game!" Not that there's anything particularly wrong with that, though, it's just not the main reason Sega is making this.

EDIT: Wait, wut? Look at the URL Pepsi got that image from: http://www.portalprelude.com/images/news/dude-wait-what.jpg

That's a random place to get an image from. I guess Pepsi may truly be a troll.

• @seibert999 said: is this that fan game you made up with sam and max in it, because that would be a bad combination

I WAS'NT CREATE THIS?! AND IM NOT THE CREATOR OF SONIC GENERATIONS 200px-SEGA_logo.pngCREATE THIS GAME!!!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote=pepsiboy3;481401]i was'nt create this?! And im not the creator of sonic generations 200px-sega_logo.pngcreate this game!!![/quote]

i was just guessing

• Needs more Chip.

kidding, kidding

Add Comment