User Avatar Image

Help a newb out

posted by BLACK_HAWK94 on - last edited - Viewed by 235 users

Iv just found out about this game and saw the preorder so i would like a few questions answered.
1. Preorder stuff, it says that you get 5 cinimatic episodes, monthly, is this the game? Like, it comes in parts? and whats the collectors DVD?
2. The T-rex roar, is the Dino crisis roar the roar that will be used, or the JO roar?
3. Official release dates, like what day, not month.
4.Will their be a demo?
Thankyou whomever ansers these for your time and patients.:):)

7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @BLACK_HAWK94 said: Iv just found out about this game and saw the preorder so i would like a few questions answered.
    1. Preorder stuff, it says that you get 5 cinimatic episodes, monthly, is this the game? Like, it comes in parts? and whats the collectors DVD?
    2. The T-rex roar, is the Dino crisis roar the roar that will be used, or the JO roar?
    3. Official release dates, like what day, not month.
    4.Will their be a demo?
    Thankyou whomever ansers these for your time and patients.:):)

    1. Yes, the game will release one episode per month, all 5 make up the entire game. As for the Collector's DVD, I believe it has some behind the scenes stuff and other exclusive content.

    2. They will be using the roar used in the films. The only reason the Dino Crisis roar was used was due to a short deadline for the first trailer, which left the development team without a cleanly edited movie roar at that time.

    3. Unfortunately, there is no official release date other than April 2011 (maybe if we're lucky, the team can give us a release date for the Release Date)

    4. At this time, I don't believe there will be a demo, as the actual release is within a few weeks

  • 1. Yes the episodes are the game split into parts and the episodes come out monthly.

    2. They have since fixed the T-rex roar and i am pretty sure they will use the roar from the movie.

    3. they keep the PC a secret so they've only told us that it will come out april as for the console version that comes out in the fall.

    4. there will be no pre-release demo however they might come out with one after the game's release

    I hope this helps you

  • Okay guys thankyou very much for the fast replies. Hopefully I can preorder it considering my Birthday is friday.

  • @BLACK_HAWK94 said: Okay guys thankyou very much for the fast replies. Hopefully I can preorder it considering my Birthday is friday.

    Happy early birthday. However, since we don't know of an official release date, the sooner you preorder, the better. Until an official date is released, the game could come out at any time. It'd be a shame for you to miss out on all the awesome preorder exclusives you would qualify for

  • @Tyrannosaur87 said: Happy early birthday. However, since we don't know of an official release date, the sooner you preorder, the better. Until an official date is released, the game could come out at any time. It'd be a shame for you to miss out on all the awesome preorder exclusives you would qualify for

    True, I will prolly preorder sometime early next week hopefully.

  • Can you help me out? I pre-ordered the game, but I don't have access to the Insider forum. How do I get access?

  • @Sergman100 said: Can you help me out? I pre-ordered the game, but I don't have access to the Insider forum. How do I get access?

    On the forum list, scroll down to the bottom to Site&Forum Help. There should be a list there that says Post Here if you Pre-Ordered Jurassic Park and don't have access to the Insider Forum. Click on it and let the moderators know that you don't have access. The staff will get back to you as soon as they can.

Add Comment