User Avatar Image

Filming a New Project

posted by Silverwolfpet on - last edited - Viewed by 704 users

Hi everybody!

I'm seriously thinking of starting a new series, oriented towards a more TV-ish type of show (30-45 minutes = 1 episode). What genre would you be interested in seeing?

I'm talking from a serious, 100% original-idea, point of view. Aiming at good acting here, not tributes or parodies

Action/Adventure (Indiana Jones, National Treasure, Lethal Weapon, Speed etc.)

Sci Fi (Doctor Who, Star Trek, The Matrix, Blade Runner, Brazil, Men in Black etc.)

Drama (What dreams may come, E.R., American Beauty, Good Will Hunting, Leaving Las Vegas, The Graduate, Philadelphia etc.)

Thriller/Horror (The Silence of the Lambs, Memento, Scream, Jaws etc.)

Murder/Mystery (Sherlock Holmes, Poirot, Murder She Wrote etc.)

Family Film (oriented towards kids) (Shrek, Flipper, It’s a Wonderful Life, Mary Poppins etc.)

Comedy (Ghostbusters, Pretty Woman, Young Frankenstein, Little Miss Sunshine etc etc.)

Musical (Sound of Music, Sweeney Todd, Disney Movies etc.)

I'm not touching Fantasy from now on for a looong time. I've had it with pointy ears and letting my beard grow for 2 months!

You can choose one of the above and explain your choice in a post. Also, I am allowing for multiple choices due to the fact that some movies are between comedy and sci fi...or thriller and adventure...you get the point.

In the poll I will "split" Action/Adventure, just to see which one would you prefer more... Like and action oriented comedy...or an adventure oriented Family Film... bla bla, start voting!

I'd really like to know your opinion. This will not affect the "Ask a Monkeyologist" series or "Sea For Two". Those are just hard to make and take a whole lot of time. Really!

125 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment