User Avatar Image

Top 3 Worst Episodes

posted by Duccen on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users

OK here goes!

1. Moai Better Blues
2. Reality 2.0
3. The Tomb of Sammun-Mak

(I like them all, but these are just a bit uninspired and dull at some points in my opinion)

63 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 1-Get Tannen
    2-It's About Time
    3-Citizen Brown

...oh you mean Sam and Max, sorry. I thought, like, in whole episodography of Telltale.

The Tomb of Sammun-Mak is one of the best written episodes, actually. Reality 2.0 had a great setting too.

1-Penal Zone
    2-Situation: Comedy
    3-Moai Better Blues

• I still loved them, just less.

1. The Tomb of Sammun-Mak
    2. Reality 2.0
    3. Moai Better Blues

• @Falanca said: 1-Get Tannen
    2-It's About Time
    3-Citizen Brown

...oh you mean Sam and Max, sorry. I thought, like, in whole episodography of Telltale.

Falanca its at the point here where you're just trolling. I'm sure you can do better. This is clearly the Sam & Max forum. Please cut down the faux-ignorant sarcasm. Few people are fooled, no one is entertained.

• @crfh said: I still loved them, just less.

1. The Tomb of Sammun-Mak
    2. Reality 2.0
    3. Moai Better Blues

I'm glad we nearly agree! :D

• @Duccen said: OK here goes!

3. The Tomb of Sammun-Mak

what the hell?

• Ice Station Santa
    Moai Better Blues
    Culture Shock

• Every episode is good, but not all are great.

1. Situation: Comedy
    2. They Stole Max's Brain!
    3. Culture Shock (although I usually cut this one some slack, being the pilot and all)

• Situation: Comedy
    Moai Better Blues
    Culture Shock

No numbering because I'm really not sure which ones are the worst, suffice to say they are all baaaaaaad. I'm kinda amazed I even finished out the first season after the first two, but given how much I enjoyed Seasons 2 and 3 I'm glad I did. :)

• *scratches head*

Well.. I haven't played Season 3 yet so I can't completely judge on that factor alone and by itself, so.. I'll choose everything up to Season 2. They're not in any specific order, so I'll just list the ones that really weren't my favorites.

1. Moai Better Blues
    2. Abe Lincoln Must Die!
    3. Culture Shock!

as mathman77 said, Culture Shock! is the pilot, so really it's best to cut some slack. I actually kinda liked it more first playing it, but now it must be one of the few that's kinda meh to me.

• 1. Night of the Raving Dead (I can't stand Jurgen even as a villain)
    2. The City That Dares Not Sleep (would be number one if Night of the Raving Dead didn't introduce Jurgen. Had a weak end I think.)
    3. I don't have a three, I've only not played Moai Better Blues, and those are the only two I don't like above.

Add Comment