User Avatar Image

Everything You Need to Know About the JP Delay

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

Since the release discussion threads have gotten long and difficult to slog through, here is everything you need to know:

Q: Why is JP being delayed?
A: We'll be honest, even the mods don't know that stuff. What we DO know is that this decision was made with the utmost desire to please the fans, hoping to release it better than before.

Q: When's the release?
A: Fall '11

Q: Console release?
A: Also, Fall '11. Release is simultaneous. Note that the original console release was intended to be Fall '11, so the console release will see no change in timeframe.

Q: I don't want a refund. I just want the game.
A: It's difficult to do this case by case. Everyone gets a refund.

Q: How do I get my refund/free game coupon?
A: Keep an eye on your email. (Check your spambox, too)

Q: Is it one or the other?
A: No. You get a FULL REFUND for JP AND a voucher good for any full Telltale season or a single game- your choice on what to use the voucher on.

Q: What can I use the free game coupon on?
A: Any full TT game, current or FUTURE. Yes, THIS INCLUDES JP, FABLES, OR ANY OTHER NOT-YET-RELEASED TITLE. The free game coupon does not expire. Anyone who preordered JP can use the coupon to get it free of charge.

Q: Long story short- I preordered JP. I get my $30 returned AND a voucher. I can then turn around and use that voucher to buy JP- so I can get JP for free?
A: So long as you use the voucher for JP, yes.

Q: Insider Forum?
A: Will remain open.

Q: New preorders?
A: TT will let you know when preorders will start again.

Please feel free to ask any other questions here.

207 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Laserschwert said: What exactly does this mean? :confused:

What "work" did you do?

Hey hey now, some people dont like to talk about the favors they... ya know im just gonna stop. lol

• @Faceslasher said: After taking a scroll. I noticed some people get to have their Pre Orders held. Can you guys hold in my Pre Order. Having some bank issues so i wont get any refund (Bloody Wachovia)

We're not holding any pre-orders. We're issuing refunds on every single Jurassic Park order and issuing vouchers via email that can be used on any of our games including Jurassic Park in the future.

• @Alan Johnson said: We're not holding any pre-orders. We're issuing refunds on every single Jurassic Park order and issuing vouchers via email that can be used on any of our games including Jurassic Park in the future.

Oh. :(

• @Alan Johnson said: It will be available soon via email.

Im just messin with ya alan, im suprised u got time to be on here at all, get back to the office and fix our game, lol jk

• @Alan Johnson said: We're not holding any pre-orders. We're issuing refunds on every single Jurassic Park order and issuing vouchers via email that can be used on any of our games including Jurassic Park in the future.

alan I already asked this, and am curious, My game was purchased on a credit card that is no longer valid, how do i get my refund??

• @Icedhope said: Actually all of us mods our answering questions, Alan is a busy man.

im sure its been answer before but what is a mod

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@magamer1 said: im sure its been answer before but what is a mod

Moderators - they're the grey username / bunny ears community members (like me, Icedhope, divisionten) who help keep the forums running smooth-like.

• As long as they get everything right, I will be happy to wait. They need to get the music right, the dino sounds right(especially the T-Rex). The fences and graphics featured in JP the game need to match the movie. I hope they use this time wisely and make Jurassic Park the game as close visually and auditorily like the movie. I assure that if it is not that good, the fans will be extremely disappointed. Telltale I hope you understand they aren't waiting for you. They are waiting for Jurassic Park and I hope for your sakes, you deliver.

• @kevinnapoleon1 said: As long as they get everything right, I will be happy to wait. They need to get the music right, the dino sounds right(especially the T-Rex). The fences and graphics featured in JP the game need to match the movie. I hope they use this time wisely and make Jurassic Park the game as close visually and auditorily like the movie. I assure that if it is not that good, the fans will be extremely disappointed. Telltale I hope you understand they aren't waiting for you. They are waiting for Jurassic Park and I hope for your sakes, you deliver.

They will deleiver don't you worry about that!

• I sorta wish they could turn it into a rp game, but that would be too hard for this style of game i think

Add Comment