User Avatar Image

Finally puting out a CD.

posted by ted12 on - last edited - Viewed by 69 users

Heyooo... On the off chance any of you happen to be addicted to awesome electronic music and have an active Paypal account, my friends and I are FINALLY putting out our first CD this summer.You can listen to all the music and eventually buy the CD when we officially release it from here.

www.tinyurl.com/4ourthgame.

If you REALLY like us enough, We have a Facebook page here.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-4ourth-Game/196798633673448

Yeah, I know. It's a shameless plug, but we really need new keyboards and my current job isn't bringing in enough cash to pay for it.

2 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm not really a fan of electronic music, but I must admit that some of that stuff is pretty catchy/enjoyable.

You mightn't want to stream the songs in their entirety, by the way. Your songs are pretty easy for people to acquire illegally if you do it that way.

• @Hayden said: I'm not really a fan of electronic music, but I must admit that some of that stuff is pretty catchy/enjoyable.

You mightn't want to stream the songs in their entirety, by the way. Your songs are pretty easy for people to acquire illegally if you do it that way.

I take the Notch approach to piracy, personally. Also, there's 2 songs up on the site that we're offering free downloads of, if you're interested.

Add Comment