User Avatar Image

BTTF Ep 5: OUTATIME Predictions thread (Spoilers Warning!)

posted by Kamagawa on - last edited - Viewed by 5.1K users

I think we may freely travel through time. (ie. it won't just be in the storyline)

443 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Doc and Marty will say final goodbyes at the end of the episode in a tear jerking ending were we see Jules and Verne and Clara. George will probably find out about the time machine and Doc will stop the estate sale. It'd be cool if Doc gave Marty something so Marty could track down when Doc is so they can meet again for the sequel game. I know there probably wont be a sequel but it'd be really cool! :)

P.S isn't this thread a bit early. Episode 4 isn't even out the time I'm typing this!

• @Rtboh said: Doc and Marty will say final goodbyes at the end of the episode in a tear jerking ending were we see Jules and Verne and Clara. George will probably find out about the time machine and Doc will stop the estate sale. It'd be cool if Doc gave Marty something so Marty could track down when Doc is so they can meet again for the sequel game. I know there probably wont be a sequel but it'd be really cool! :)

P.S isn't this thread a bit early. Episode 4 isn't even out the time I'm typing this!

thats what they want you to think...it't actually 3 May...you are actually sleeping...we have been trying to wake you up for the past few days...we have you hooked up to a machine that allows us to communicate with you...

:D :D :D :D :D

• Damnit. Ze download button is there now for EPisode 4 but it will not let me download NoooOooOoOoOOOoooOO :(

• @RMJ1984 said: Damnit. Ze download button is there now for EPisode 4 but it will not let me download NoooOooOoOoOOOoooOO :(

Same i get a weird messege ! :mad:

• @Kamagawa said: thats what they want you to think...it't actually 3 May...you are actually sleeping...we have been trying to wake you up for the past few days...we have you hooked up to a machine that allows us to communicate with you...

:D :D :D :D :D

Please take me out of this machine! I wouldn't be a good citizen plus! :(

• After playing Ep 4 I think this may happen

Spoilers:

I think Doc may have to die. The time line is all screwed up at the end of 4 and "alternate Doc" says he is essentially going after Marty's friends. One of those friends may, unintentially, be young Doc.

• Indeed episode 5 is gonna be strange, cant really see how this is all turning out. doesnt look good at all.

• I had a lot of hope for episode 5 early on due to the premise but now i'm not so sure.

It looks like the time line hasn't been changed, theres a scene showing 1986 in the first citizen brown timeline so we may see more of that.

the premise indicates a chase through the past, present and future. They're already in the past and the present (being 1986) is shown in the preview but still no clue why they'd go to the future.

• Btw, is there a sneak peek of Episode 5 at the end of Episode 4, like with all the other episodes? Just so i know. If so, what's shown?

• @MOVIELORD101 said: Btw, is there a sneak peek of Episode 5 at the end of Episode 4, like with all the other episodes? Just so i know. If so, what's shown?

yes it's brief, less than a minute

it does show old edna from 1986 in her lab again (so presumably the timeline hasn't changed yet).Doc is blaming science instead of edna for going down the wrong path.

Add Comment