User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park on Disc for PS3 Please

posted by Telekill on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users

Now that we know that JP will be put on disc for 360 owners, how about giving those of us the same treatment who don't like to download full games on their HDD who own PS3?

I for one would much prefer having JP on a disc for my PS3 collection. Considering that 360 is getting it on disc, it shouldn't be much of a leap to do the same for PS3 owners.

I know there are other threads on JP being on disc, but those are for the 360. If you're a PS3 owner and want JP on disc as well, then voice your opinion. I'm guessing that the more of us that show we want it on disc for PS3 as well, the more likely it will be for Telltale to decide on doing it.

81 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @JPFan said: In EBGames now pre-order for buy Jurassic Park: The Game for PS3 in disc!. How is this possible?.
    Also pre-order for Xbox 360 in disc.

This is standard procedure for all game selling companies like GameStop or EB Games to create pre-orders based on "announced" games (Some times "rumored" games like Battlefront III).

But since Telltale removed the Pre-Order back in April and haven't announced anything new, I'd say it's a placeholder until more info comes in. You'd be free to go through with it, I'm sure once the actual pre-order is announced you'd be added instantly. But it's definitely not a "real" pre-order in the sense that it's authorized by Telltale yet.

• I understand what you say but I think it's very misleading to make Pre-order for the PS3 game in disc. Is only confirmed for PSN so far and it seems so will definitely be (unfortunately).

But there may be people interested in buying this game in this country without knowing that it will not release disc in your store, will pay for the game for pre-order and will not receive the disc.

The pre-order for Xbox 360 en disc is good, correct and has been announced by Telltale.

Returned to their customers the money by booking ghost of PS3 game in disc?.
    Is possible what EBGames may know that will be released in physical format for PS3?.

---------- PLEASE ----------
    firmajpgame.png

• @JPFan said: ---------- PLEASE ----------
    firmajpgame.png

Don't try to work around/bypass forum rules(specifically, the one about not having a picture as your signature). That can get you banned.

• You can't preorder it at gamestop yet, I work there. Same with eb games, we are the same company. Gamestop bought them 4 years ago. Trust me I have been waiting for a very long time for it to be added to a preorder list

• @RingmasterJ5 said: Don't try to work around/bypass forum rules(specifically, the one about not having a picture as your signature). That can get you banned.

Why, he isnt breaking any rules? its not his signature either, and I dont have a PS3 and I agree wit him as do most ppl on these forums...

• @RexMaster said: Why, he isnt breaking any rules? its not his signature either, and I dont have a PS3 and I agree wit him as do most ppl on these forums...

Definition of "Signature": "User-defined message which is attached to all of said user's posts."

Note how all of this user's posts on this thread(and a few others) use the exact same image at the end. He couldn't add a picture to his actual signature, so he's just pasting that at the end of all his posts.

• @RingmasterJ5 said: Definition of "Signature": "User-defined message which is attached to all of said user's posts."

Note how all of this user's posts on this thread(and a few others) use the exact same image at the end. He couldn't add a picture to his actual signature, so he's just pasting that at the end of all his posts.

Okay then, thanks for the clarification because I was not sure and I was going to add a picture sig just a few days ago, so thanks for the warning guys! :D

• Well, the signature option control panel can not add image, and therefore opted to put the text in image adding that if you can. This means that if an image I really like and want to share I can not do whenever you want?.

This photo is just a peaceful expression that many do in text for have this game in our PS3 in disc.

Does not understand that Ps3, being much more sold worldwide to Xbox 360 has the privilege of having it on disc and we run out of it. I see injustice.

Well Telltale, I hope you give us a joy to the owners of a PS3 released on physical format.

For my part:
    - Game release in disc for PS3 = sales gained.
    - Game only for PSN of PS3 = lost sale.

THX.

• @JPFan said: Well, the signature option control panel can not add image, and therefore opted to put the text in image adding that if you can. This means that if an image I really like and want to share I can not do whenever you want?.

This photo is just a peaceful expression that many do in text for have this game in our PS3 in disc.

Does not understand that Ps3, being much more sold worldwide to Xbox 360 has the privilege of having it on disc and we run out of it. I see injustice.

Well Telltale, I hope you give us a joy to the owners of a PS3 released on physical format.

For my part:
    - Game release in disc for PS3 = sales gained.
    - Game only for PSN of PS3 = lost sale.

THX.

I know you want to share that picture, but you can't bypass forum rules by pasting it at the end of all your posts. That's the very definition of a "signature".

• It's a placeholder as for now is nothing has been announced yet. Main things is to check the blog...thats usually where things are announced.

Add Comment