User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park on Disc for PS3 Please

posted by Telekill on - last edited - Viewed by 5.1K users

Now that we know that JP will be put on disc for 360 owners, how about giving those of us the same treatment who don't like to download full games on their HDD who own PS3?

I for one would much prefer having JP on a disc for my PS3 collection. Considering that 360 is getting it on disc, it shouldn't be much of a leap to do the same for PS3 owners.

I know there are other threads on JP being on disc, but those are for the 360. If you're a PS3 owner and want JP on disc as well, then voice your opinion. I'm guessing that the more of us that show we want it on disc for PS3 as well, the more likely it will be for Telltale to decide on doing it.

81 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Has a Platinum Trophy?. has the possibility or will happen the same as other games from Telltale.

• How about announcing if you're going to release it on disc Telltale? With Back to the Future coming to disc on PS3, why would you not do the same for Jurassic Park?!

• @Telekill said: How about announcing if you're going to release it on disc Telltale? With Back to the Future coming to disc on PS3, why would you not do the same for Jurassic Park?!

The thing with Back to the future is it was a Downloadble Title at first..and was a PSN exclusive.

It may show up for in disc form at some point.

• Got my copy of Back to the Future Retail copy for my ps3 earlier this week, and I am ULTRA happy to have a physical copy of this game. I never purchased the game through PSN, because I am really not a fan of downloading games based on such big franchises... Big franchises deserve a retail release! (I am looking at you JP the Game). I do want to point out something, guys is not like Telltale does not want to release a retail copy of JP for PS3. Is really not a easy process to do at all, a lot of business goes on in the background to make it happen, but keep faith! We got Back to the Future, we will get JP eventually also. Hopefully near the Nov 15 release.

I don't think I can wait more than a month after release to play the JP game, I might be forced to buy the 360 copy :S

• @rainwhole said: Got my copy of Back to the Future Retail copy for my ps3 earlier this week, and I am ULTRA happy to have a physical copy of this game. I never purchased the game through PSN, because I am really not a fan of downloading games based on such big franchises... Big franchises deserve a retail release! (I am looking at you JP the Game). I do want to point out something, guys is not like Telltale does not want to release a retail copy of JP for PS3. Is really not a easy process to do at all, a lot of business goes on in the background to make it happen, but keep faith! We got Back to the Future, we will get JP eventually also. Hopefully near the Nov 15 release.

I don't think I can wait more than a month after release to play the JP game, I might be forced to buy the 360 copy :S

The retail version of Back to the Future has Platinum Trophy in PS3?. Regards.

• @JPFan said: The retail version of Back to the Future has Platinum Trophy in PS3?. Regards.

Yeah, it has a platinum trophy, and it ain't to difficult to get either. Just play through all the episodes and your good!

• Should make a deal, if PS3 gets JP:TG on disc, 360 should get BTTF:TG on disc. Tis only fair.

• Fair enough. I'm just hoping somone at Telltale is paying attention to the forums and this thread.

• This game need a release as retail, I don't get full games from the PSN. I'm a very big JP Fan and will play this game, but if there is no retail, I won't buy the game.

I'm also wait for a disc release of BTTF in Europe...

• I'm getting my format on PC already pre-ordered on steam. Not happy that I can't pre-load it but oh well.

But yeah if the xbox is going retail it would only make sense to give ps3 users the same treatment. Telltale should treat all the customers equally and give them the choice of how they want to get their game.

But the might be something going on the back ground which is preventing a ps3 retail release.

But if I was a Ps3 gamer I wouldn't be very happy being forced to do a lengthy download on to a console with only so much HDD space that is mainly used to store saves, moves and DLC.

I hope telltale get on the case and bring out a retail format.

Add Comment