User Avatar Image

One Bad Apple Trophy

posted by Alendorian on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

Does anyone here know where and how to collect all of the demerits??

This is my last trophy for 100%

18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ok. You have to have the statue, PDA, sqwak box, contraband, dog, loitering, vandalism, and using the tire iron on the gate at the beginning. That should be 8 demerits.

  • @PsychoRaven said: Ok. You have to have the statue, PDA, sqwak box, contraband, dog, loitering, vandalism, and using the tire iron on the gate at the beginning. That should be 8 demerits.

    I forgot about the squawk box but I had no idea about the tire iron. You learn something new every day.

    2264060604_eed7fc6a36.jpg

  • @Martin McFly said: I forgot about the squawk box but I had no idea about the tire iron. You learn something new every day.

    2264060604_eed7fc6a36.jpg

    Yea. Luckily I was at PS3trophies.org like normal when one comes out. There were several of us stuck on this. Luckily someone discovered the gate one an that was the one we all were missing. lol

    That site is a great one to hang out at when a game like this first comes out because there are guys there that are all over these in the first day. With these games while most are easy there is always one that stumps me. So I head there and bam it's all figured out in a couple hours by the smart ones.

  • What is the vandalism part for getting the one bad apple trophy. I did all the other demerits you all said.

  • @rockstar said: What is the vandalism part for getting the one bad apple trophy. I did all the other demerits you all said.

    That's grabbing the spray paint and painting on the wall next to where Jennifer is.

  • i did that also and still no trophy

  • finally got the one bad apple trophy i had to bug the guy in the swauk box at marty's house to recieve it, along with all the other things you have to do.

  • @PsychoRaven said: That's grabbing the spray paint and painting on the wall next to where Jennifer is.

    You actually don't get a demerit for that, since noone sees you do it. That is for its own seperate trophy.

    Im not sure whether im allowed to link to it or not, but I have a trophy guide/trophy walkthrough for this game posted on ps3trophies.org in case you guys need help on any other trophies.

Add Comment