User Avatar Image

BTTF Ep. 5 OUTATIME Discussion & BTTF Game Review

posted by MichaelJ Fox isAntarctian on - last edited - Viewed by 10.4K users

Well ya post stuff. Be all cool and smart and able to think through multiple time spectrum things in order to disprove other peoples theories. Ya...

433 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • yeah same, I cannot click anything in the glass house.

• What the hell is going on here? Why the F*!ck Is there a MAJOR bug in the glasshouse? & MORE improtant, why the hell haven't they (Telltale) fixed it yet? c'mon man this is serious bussines!

• @JKD88 said: What the hell is going on here? Why the F*!ck Is there a MAJOR bug in the glasshouse? & MORE improtant, why the hell haven't they (Telltale) fixed it yet? c'mon man this is serious bussines!

Calm down there dude, they're looking into it.

Anyways, something Citizen Brown did right at the beginning surprised the Hell out of me, I would post what it was, but I don't know how to put the spoilers label over my text.

• @JKD88 said: What the hell is going on here? Why the F*!ck Is there a MAJOR bug in the glasshouse? & MORE improtant, why the hell haven't they (Telltale) fixed it yet? c'mon man this is serious bussines!

They lied when they said they testing it than any episode

• What do you mean they're working on it? This cannot be happening dude... NOT now with the LAST episode, I thought they tested EVERY episodes BEFORE they put it aviable to the public... This hasn't happened with any other episodes thus far... Im dissapointed in this man! Shiiiit

• @JKD88 said: What do you mean they're working on it? This cannot be happening dude... NOT now with the LAST episode, I thought they tested EVERY episodes BEFORE they put it aviable to the public... This hasn't happened with any other episodes thus far... Im dissapointed in this man! Shiiiit

Games have bugs, nothing is going to get released perfectly, even the final episode of this game, as I said, they're looking into it and once they're able to, I'm sure they'll get it fixed.

• The only bad thing for me, apart from some voice sound hiccups (I hope it was my system only), was the quite bad lip sync, but the episode more than made up for it.

Movielord, you have a PM. :)

• So you people are saying this game is unplayable as it is now??
    From what i read here this dosent sound like a minor bug and should have been discovered during testing.

• @boxman said: So you people are saying this game is unplayable as it is now??
    From what i read here this dosent sound like a minor bug and should have been discovered during testing.

Apparently it seems to be happening to random people, some people say they've got the bug, some say they don't. I haven't reached that part yet, but I'm getting quite close.

Add Comment