User Avatar Image

BttF Ep. 5 PC Build Is Now Correct!

posted by TTG - Caleb on - last edited - Viewed by 529 users

Hello everyone! As many of you noticed, the initial PC build of Back to the Future Episode 5 made available for download today was incorrect! We've pulled that one down and replaced it with the *correct* PC build, so please try downloading it from your My Telltale page again if you got the wrong one. We're very sorry for the confusion!

If you encounter any further problems with this, please post in the support forums. Thanks for your patience!

50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @TTG - Caleb said: Hello everyone! As many of you noticed, the initial PC build of Back to the Future Episode 5 made available for download today was incorrect! We've pulled that one down and replaced it with the *correct* PC build, so please try downloading it from your My Telltale page again if you got the wrong one. We're very sorry for the confusion!

If you encounter any further problems with this, please post in the support forums. Thanks for your patience!

Thank you very much!

• @TTG - Caleb said: Hello everyone! As many of you noticed, the initial PC build of Back to the Future Episode 5 made available for download today was incorrect! We've pulled that one down and replaced it with the *correct* PC build, so please try downloading it from your My Telltale page again if you got the wrong one. We're very sorry for the confusion!

Thank you for letting us know and will try to download it now.

will we still require the key to use the game?

• @t_lyth said: Thank you for letting us know and will try to download it now.

will we still require the key to use the game?

I sure hope not, cause if so, I'm royally screwed.

• @Ashki said: I sure hope not, cause if so, I'm royally screwed.

ask the telltale support team perhaps to get your key from them if possible?

• No key required. The current (correct!) build uses the same DRM as the previous four episodes, so all you need to log in is your TTG account name and password. :)

• Thanks for the prompt response, TTG! :D

its still not giving an option for an "english" download for pc like all the other parts have. its in german when downloaded. and a lot of people are saying this one is asking for a serial key?

• still having the same problem it asks me for an serial # to activate

• @TTG - Caleb said: No key required. The current (correct!) build uses the same DRM as the previous four episodes, so all you need to log in is your TTG account name and password. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykpjFjsEdl4

• What about steam users? To be honest I didn't even know you could buy it here. I was a bit annoyed when I found out since I bought it on steam (I think it was a pre-order, can't remember though). I was a bit annoyed since it's cheaper here, and especially now that we have to wait longer along with paying more >_>

Sorry, that wasn't meant to sound bad, I'm just wondering when it'll be up on Steam. Oh and you should consider changing your download URLs, since someone with the knowledge to crack the game could download it for free by changing the episode 1 download url to match episode 5 and then crack it without paying a penny, then release it. Just saying.

Add Comment