User Avatar Image

End of credits ...

posted by t_lyth on - last edited - Viewed by 696 users

OUTATIME was a great episode and I really enjoyed it but what was a great surprise was to see the familiar TO BE CONTINUED... caption at the end of the game.

So a second season looks to be heading our way :)

102 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, there never was any doubt about a second season. If not, the game would not even have been called a season.

Anyway...

WHAT KIND OF HARD DRUGS DO THEY TOOK AT TELLTALE GAMES?

I mean, I didn't saw an ending as weird as this one since... well, I have no other weird ending of that same level in mind right now...

4 Marty, a blue DeLorean, and Doc and Marty who are totally like "who cares"...
    I've loved the ending of the first movie, but this is messed up! :eek:

• Marty and Doc are just now used to the timeline / Space - Time Continuum being disrupted they just take it in their stride I think.

• Wow, can't check this forum at all thanks to the spoiler spammers..

• @t_lyth said: OUTATIME was a great episode and I really enjoyed it but what was a great surprise was to see the familiar TO BE CONTINUED... caption at the end of the game.

So a second season looks to be heading our way :)

You are damn lucky you got to even play it.. I am still stuck in that damn glass house.

• @boxman said: You are damn lucky you got to even play it.. I am still stuck in that damn glass house.

i never got the glass house bug, and i was one of the first to download it after the german installer issue

• Thanks, I really wanted to be spoil.

Now Goodbye. :)

• Well, reading a subject named "To be continued" before seeing the "To be continued" screen in game, it's your call buddy, not mine.
    This thread is clearly made for people who finished the game... It's like going on Youtube to watch a video called "what do I think now that I've finished the game?" and post a comment to say "thx for the spoil"... -_-"

And whatever, what I've said is totally out of context. It's not like if I was saying "at the end, Doc is being shot in the back by Edna Strickland with her shotgun while four Martys are watching".

• or mad dog tannen turns up in a battered brown delorean towing a manure trailer?

• TO BE CONTINUED ........................................ Wooot :)

This was some kind of crazy adventure, amazing ending for this episode, stuff is really start to get crazy hahahahahahaha.

This episode really payed lots of credits to funny parts of the movie.

Hilarious 4 martys and blue delorean. There must be some serious problem with the timeline hehehe.

it was really awesome how it turned out okay with doc, and even tho old doc disappeared he was happy you could tell before it happened.

And old doc seems to have gotten alot better relationship with his daddy, thats very cool, because old old doc was kinda lonely, no friends and familiy relation was poor to his dad.

Add Comment