User Avatar Image

iPad version: My weather vane is gone! SPOILER!!

posted by khgamer on - last edited - Viewed by 337 users

I'm playing the iPad version. I am working on the Idols puzzles. I had the weather vane in my inventory last night, but, today, it's gone. The last thing I did last night was imprint the cheese wheel with the eye cravings. I've looked at all the Idols sites, including, the Wind Machine site, but, the weather vane is not in any of those places. I've even looked at the Creepy Shack again, and, no luck. Any ideas?

3 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @khgamer said: I'm playing the iPad version. I am working on the Idols puzzles. I had the weather vane in my inventory last night, but, today, it's gone. The last thing I did last night was imprint the cheese wheel with the eye cravings. I've looked at all the Idols sites, including, the Wind Machine site, but, the weather vane is not in any of those places. I've even looked at the Creepy Shack again, and, no luck. Any ideas?

Did you look at your ship?

• @mightypiratetm said: Did you look at your ship?

I sure did, but, the weather vane isn't there. I even looked around the outside of De Singe's house. No weather vane!

Does anyone know if losing the weather vane is part of the game or a glitch? How do I solve the Idols without the weather vane? I don't hear any noises when I rotate the pieces to make a face.

• I figured out one Idol & got the weather vane back! So, now I can finish! :)

Add Comment