User Avatar Image

Sam and Max Season 3 DVD costs me money despite the fact that I own all episodes

posted by kai3345 on - last edited - Viewed by 186 users

I was going to buy the Sam and Max Season 3 DVD, because I like to have physical copies of all of my games but when I went to buy it, the store page said I would have to pay $20 + shipping. It said that was because I didn't own any of the seasons episodes, when in fact I own all five of the seasons episodes.

How do I get the store to recognize that I own all five episodes so I can get the DVD for free?

2 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @kai3345 said: I was going to buy the Sam and Max Season 3 DVD, because I like to have physical copies of all of my games but when I went to buy it, the store page said I would have to pay $20 + shipping. It said that was because I didn't own any of the seasons episodes, when in fact I own all five of the seasons episodes.

How do I get the store to recognize that I own all five episodes so I can get the DVD for free?

Guessing you got the episodes separately and not together as a season? It usually only sees you as eligible for the disc if you did, but never fear. If you email support (support@telltalegames.com) they should be able to help you in short order. Hope this helps clear some of the confusion.

As an afterthought, you did buy the episodes here in the store, right? You can only claim a physical disc if the episodes were purchased here in their store and not through Steam/PSN/Xbox Live/etc. Just double checking that end of things.

• This is a known issue if you bought the Sam & Max Complete Pack. If that's the case you'll have to email support with your order number and they'll hook you up.

Add Comment