User Avatar Image

What other dinosaurs would you want to see in JP the Game?

posted by Cyberscribe on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users

Well the title just explains itself :) there has been talk that the game will introduce dinosaurs that were only touched on in the movies. So tell us, what dinos would you want to interact with in the game?

61 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Good question... I want to see some aquatic dinosaurs, that would be neat.

Also, I loved the chameleon Carnotaur scene in the TLW book, but not the Carnotaurs themselves. Switch them to, I don't know, Dimetrodons, though they are not dinosaurs.

• @MasCot said: Good question... I want to see some aquatic dinosaurs, that would be neat.

Also, I loved the chameleon Carnotaur scene in the TLW book, but not the Carnotaurs themselves. Switch them to, I don't know, Dimetrodons, though they are not dinosaurs.

i would also be partial to aquatic reptiles but if they were to go about it i would say use either tylosaurus progier or something scary like cymbospondylus. but no nothosaurs please, not beastly enough. as far as terrestrial dinosaurs i would have to nominate celeophysis or bayonyx (which was on the JP list)

• Personally, I'd like to see a Deinosuchus or a Pachycephalosaurus but I'd also be on board with the color-changing Carnotaur.

• I like see Protoceratops, Pteranodon, Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus and Allosaurus.

• Carnotaurus, please people.

And I agree on Allosaurus JPFan, but as it's not on any list, official or not, for either the movie or book version of the park, I don't think we'll be seeing it.

• definately brachiosaurus maiasaurus pteranodon and galimimus

• I would like to see all the dinosaurs seen in the original jurassic park and TLW.
    From JP3 ankylosaurus.

• @SWGNATE said: i would also be partial to aquatic reptiles but if they were to go about it i would say use either tylosaurus progier or something scary like cymbospondylus. but no nothosaurs please, not beastly enough. as far as terrestrial dinosaurs i would have to nominate celeophysis or bayonyx (which was on the JP list)

Well hey they're doing an aquarium level in the game so maybe you will see that tylosaurus after all. But personally i think the aquarium is a little bit too out there for the series. I'd like to see the Pteranodons come back and also Proceratosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Stegosaurus, and Metriacanthosaurus.

• As much as I hate it, I'd like to see Easter eggs in the game that contain info (written documents or computer reference) on some of the scientists awareness level to the existence of the Spinosaurous on site B.

• Compsognathus and Pteranodon should also be in the game.
    Why? Because Compsognathus and Pteranodon (Longiceps from TLW not hippocratesi from JP3) both live on film-canon Isla Nublar.

Add Comment