User Avatar Image

Most Helpful Mod

posted by MichaelJ Fox isAntarctian on - last edited - Viewed by 526 users

I vote puzzlebox, because she helps me a lot. So vote your favorite mod!

IF I LEFT ANY MODS OUT, THE MODS WHO WERE LEFT OUT CAN EDIT MY POLL TO INCLUDE THEM

50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I love Mod who You Forgot to Put #5. He's real helpful with everything. He even knitted my winter socks.

Aside from that I can't really choose. They all are like -illegimate- fathers of mine, except divisionten who can technically be more of a mother figure...ine?

• Puzzlebox is a she, you know. Just like sailorcuteness (trolololol)

Also, Lena, Hero1, and Icedhope.

• @Ribs said: Just like sailorcuteness (trolololol)

Damn that gender confused bitch/basterd.

• Is this some way of subtly instigating class warfare? Picking sides, creating disturbance in the moderator ranks?....I'm keeping an eye on you.

Also, I choose mod you forgot #7. #5 keeps on deleting my posts for some reason.

• @Ribs said: Puzzlebox is a she, you know. Just like sailorcuteness (trolololol)

Also, Lena, Hero1, and Icedhope.

She's the girl next door I wasn't aware of that, thank you good sir.

@Ribs said: Damn that gender confused bitch/basterd.

Bitcard?

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Added two moderators and deleted the non-moderator out of the poll. And now I'm out of here.

• I don't want to say. The results are public and I've heard rumours that some of the mods eat babies, so I'm staying out of any vengeance fueled banquets.

Although, the mods could probably use their super powers to view the results anyway...

Anyway... I couldn't possibly say. I think they're all just nice people.

• @Friar said: I don't want to say. The results are public and I've heard rumours that some of the mods eat babies, so I'm staying out of any vengeance fueled banquets.

Although, the mods could probably use their super powers to view the results anyway...

Anyway... I couldn't possibly say. I think they're all just nice people.

Actually, only admins can see the results of polls according to SWP in some other thread. So vote away!

• @Ribs said: Actually, only admins can see the results of polls according to SWP in some other thread. So vote away!

Really? I know in some polls you can see the voters by clicking the numbers. For instance, I know there is a high concentration of mods and admins who think David Tennant is awesome. And the only person who thought Peter Davison was better then the rest was Michael J Fox is Canadian (probably the author of this topic. Coincidence? I think not! :p)

Meh, I couldn't choose anyway.

This discussion has been closed.