User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park the Game Tyrannosaurus Rex, your thoughts?

posted by Tyrantking001 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

I'm starting this Thread to see what everyone elses Opinion on the T-Rex in the game is

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Haven't really seen enough of it to make any real judgements. But as long as they make sure to use the roar from the films, I have nothing against it.

  • @Tyrannosaur87 said: Haven't really seen enough of it to make any real judgements. But as long as they make sure to use the roar from the films, I have nothing against it.

    They are using the roar from the movie.

    The Tyranno' is looking pretty good, I just hope Telltale knows what they're doing.

  • I've been looking at a pic of the T-Rex in the movie (the scene where the laywer gets eaten) and a Pic of the T-Rex in the game. and I'm Glad to see the color patterns on her skin havent changed, but I did notice that the Game Rex's head seemed to be a tad bit small, could be just the angles and focus of the pics i have, but what are your opinions on that?

  • I'm with Tyrantking001. Everything looks good with the only major difference being the size of the head. Which isn't a major big deal for me.

  • Yeah, the head size is a tad off, but it's nothing that's absolutely detrimental to the game. So far, they've been spot on with it aside from the minor details that don't matter much.

  • I cant wait to see the final product for the game, I've been a fan of Jurassic Park since the original came out, so seeing the game and how well it fits in, I will play the game till my PS3 and Xbox 360 no longer work if I have to

  • I still play jurassic park and Jurassic Park 2 on my SNES. lol And I'm sure I'll still be playing Jurassic Park: The Game for years to come as well.

  • @waroftheworlds01 said: I still play jurassic park and Jurassic Park 2 on my SNES. lol And I'm sure I'll still be playing Jurassic Park: The Game for years to come as well.

    lol, I still play all the old Jurassic Park Games (Sega, NES, SNES, Etc)
    the only Jurassic park games I dont have are Trespasser (never actually played it and can't find it anywhere anymore) and Operation Genesis

  • @Tyrantking001 said: lol, I still play all the old Jurassic Park Games (Sega, NES, SNES, Etc)
    the only Jurassic park games I dont have are Trespasser (never actually played it and can't find it anywhere anymore) and Operation Genesis

    Never played Tresspasser either, however I do own Operation Genesis. It's likely the best JP game out there right now, so if you come across a copy on any platform, I highly reccomend it. As for older games, I have both of the Sega Genesis versions of the game (Jurassic Park and JP Rampage Edition). Still play them to this very day

  • @Tyrannosaur87 said: Never played Tresspasser either, however I do own Operation Genesis. It's likely the best JP game out there right now, so if you come across a copy on any platform, I highly reccomend it. As for older games, I have both of the Sega Genesis versions of the game (Jurassic Park and JP Rampage Edition). Still play them to this very day

    i used to have Jurassic Park Operation Genesis for the Xbox, sadly it vanished with the system after i got my 360, as far as games like Rampage Edition go i still have and play as often as i can find time to do so, the Jurassic Park Games will always be my favourites

Add Comment