User Avatar Image

Incomplete Order - and now?

posted by twieto on - last edited - Viewed by 296 users

(My issue-number is: [issue-51365] )

Hi,
I got a package, but now more things are missing:
On the delivery notes the missing things were marked with "Items on backorder" but in handwritten there' s a note "cancel".

Missing Items are:
1x No. 105 Sam & Max Season Two DVD
1x No. 106 Sam & Max Season Two Soundtrack CD
1x No. 185 Signed Monkey Island Poster
1x No. 54 Sam & Max Street Poster Print (Signed)
1x No. 82 Sam & Max Freelance Police - The Complete Animated Series

I payed over $152.82 but the delivered Items costs "only" $102.87, so I payed too much. Will I get my money back ($49.95) or will you send the missing items?

I allready wrote several mails to the support but without any response (I only got the issue-number [issue-51365]

So, please can someone from the supportteam give me an answer what's next?

6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • From:
    Hi, this is the reply we sent. I'm not sure where you are getting 49.95. Here my math:

    1x No. 105 Sam & Max Season Two DVD: Free
    1x No. 106 Sam & Max Season Two Soundtrack CD: 4.99
    1x No. 185 Signed Monkey Island Poster: 5.00
    1x No. 54 Sam & Max Street Poster Print (Signed) Part of bundle- 14.47
    1x No. 82 Sam & Max Freelance Police - The Complete Animated Series (part of same bundle)

    So the total refund would be 24.46 (even though we shipped some items from the bundle) and the partial shipping costs. Is there an item I'm not including?

    To:
    Subject: Re: Order 6001307 Placed June 6, 2011 - missing Items
    Date: August 2, 2011 10:46 am

    Hi

    I'm sorry about that issue. Our shipping company shipped your order short items as they had run out of stock on them. Once we were informed of the issue we processed a refund of $38.46 for the missing items and partial shipping. The Season 2 DVD will ship once they come back into stock this month; items 314 and 315 are placeholder items that inform the warehouse to ship certain other items but are not merchandise items themselves.

    I should also note that the total listed on the shipping invoice is the subtotal of the order that is shippable and doesn't include the Immediately downloadable portion of your order.

    I'm very sorry for the inconvenience,
    Ferenc

  • Hi Amy and Ferenc,

    thanks for the answer.

    I calculated the difference between the payed money (paypal: $152.82) and the total costs on the delivery notes ($102.87)
    $152.82 - $102.87= $49,95

    Anyway, Ferenc wrote:
    @Ferenc said: Once we were informed of the issue we processed a refund of $38.46 for the missing items and partial shipping. The Season 2 DVD will ship once they come back into stock this month
    so I should get a refund of $38.46, but when? Until today, there’s no money on my paypal-account.

    Will there only the Season 2 DVD shipped or will I receive the Season 2 Soundtrack too?

    Here are the delivery notes I got:
    side1.jpgside2.jpg

  • Hi,
    now it’s again one month later without any responds or information from your side.

    I’m still waiting for the promised refund of $38.46. (I looked several times in my paypal account but until today no money was sent back.)
    I’m still waiting for the Sam & Max Season 2 DVD, too, which should be delivered to me within last month – but I got no information about sending nor got the Season 2 DVD. (in the delivery notes (post before) you can see, the Season 2 DVD hasn't been sent)

    So can please someone give me an update how is going on.


    I got this private message from Frostbyte on 08/10/2011, 10:32 pm:
    Hi

    I'm sorry about that issue. Our shipping company shipped your order short items as they had run out of stock on them. Once we were informed of the issue we processed a refund of $38.46 for the missing items and partial shipping. The Season 2 DVD will ship once they come back into stock this month; items 314 and 315 are placeholder items that inform the warehouse to ship certain other items but are not merchandise items themselves.

    I should also note that the total listed on the shipping invoice is the subtotal of the order that is shippable and doesn't include the Immediately downloadable portion of your order.

    I'm very sorry for the inconvenience,
    Ferenc

  • @twieto said: Hi,
    now it’s again one month later without any responds or information from your side.

    I’m still waiting for the promised refund of $38.46. (I looked several times in my paypal account but until today no money was sent back.)
    I’m still waiting for the Sam & Max Season 2 DVD, too, which should be delivered to me within last month – but I got no information about sending nor got the Season 2 DVD. (in the delivery notes (post before) you can see, the Season 2 DVD hasn't been sent)

    So can please someone give me an update how is going on.


    I got this private message from Frostbyte on 08/10/2011, 10:32 pm:

    Can you send your paypal email to support@telltalegames.com?

  • Hi,
    now I'm waiting over four month for the Sam & Max Season 2 DVD.
    When will the DVD sent to me?

  • @twieto said: Hi,
    now I'm waiting over four month for the Sam & Max Season 2 DVD.
    When will the DVD sent to me?

    Looks like it shipped on Friday.

Add Comment