User Avatar Image

Telltale at PAX 2011: New video every day!

posted by Shauntron on - last edited - Viewed by 869 users

Yo yo! The daily videos we did at Comic-Con this year went over well, so we're at it again for PAX 2011 this week! Alan and I will run around blathering at people and making dumb jokes.

Pre-show show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwwpKp2o-ME

Day 0: Booth setup!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuaeFfKoLqs

Day 1: JP victories, Make-A-Scene tragedies!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTfZvQHrNWc

Day 2: People seem to dig JP!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFtbye1QCgI

Day 3: That's a wrap!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H90D7_po_mg

61 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

    @Shauntron said:
    Pre-show show
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwwpKp2o-ME

    Omg, can't believe I'm going to miss out on foliage. REAL FOLIAGE. T_T

  • Somehow Richard reminds me of Wolverine (the Jackman-one)...

  • @Laserschwert said: Somehow Richard reminds me of Wolverine (the Jackman-one)...

    I was thinking of the Liev Schreiber character from the Wolverine Movie, but yeah :)

  • I'm not sure whether the videos will make it more or less painful that I won't be there. But next year, it's PAX or bust!

  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

    @GuruGuru214 said: But next year, it's PAX or bust!

    You n' me both, kid.

  • "NOW THIS, IS A KNIFE"

    All I could think of.

  • Where's that music from? Wallace and Gromit? I know it's not from Sam and Max, Telltale's usual source of video background music.

    Anyway, it's good to see there'll be more videos! I liked the Comic-Con ones (even if it was just a big painful reminder I couldn't be there myself :( ).

    Also, it's always really weird seeing how Alan actually looks like. With how he keeps order on the forums, I always end up imagining him as this powerful, Conan-like figure instead of a normal person. I can be pretty stupid sometimes.

  • @puzzlebox said: Omg, can't believe I'm going to miss out on foliage. REAL FOLIAGE. T_T

    We don't mess around with the fake stuff.

    @puzzlebox said: Where's that music from? Wallace and Gromit? I know it's not from Sam and Max, Telltale's usual source of video background music.

    Anyway, it's good to see there'll be more videos! I liked the Comic-Con ones (even if it was just a big painful reminder I couldn't be there myself :( ).

    Also, it's always really weird seeing how Alan actually looks like. With how he keeps order on the forums, I always end up imagining him as this powerful, Conan-like figure instead of a normal person. I can be pretty stupid sometimes.

    The video caught me in my pre-transformation stage. That's my mild-mannered alter ego.

    No, but seriously I'm a huge nerd.

    Can't wait to do these videos guys. Also can't promise they'll be amazing, but they'll exist.

    What types of things would you want to see in them anyway? Is there something you'd die to see at PAX? Our booth is a given, we'll pore over every inch of that thing, but on the show floor?

  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

    Alan, glad to see you've recovered. :D :D

Add Comment