User Avatar Image

2 months!

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 879 users

Exactly 2 more month's until Sam & Max. The pressure is on!!!
(I hope the game is on schedule)

In other news, You tube took down alot of the Sam and Max episodes... or maybe just some... :(

49 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The game is indeed on schedule. I played through it last week. Very enjoyable. :)

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

well youtube suspended my account..and to think of all the stuff they have up there.. [>:)] So no more sam and max episodes for you!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]The game is indeed on schedule. I played through it last week. Very enjoyable. :)[/quote]

How long did it take you and how was the humour? Did it compare to the comics/hit the road?
    Any idea when we'll get some in-game screenshots?

• [quote]well youtube suspended my account..and to think of all the stuff they have up there.. [>:)] So no more sam and max episodes for you![/quote]
    Heh, yeah, they did that to me too, a while ago. I guess they don't like Rocko's Modern Life. :))

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

It's not like they sell the episodes anymore! geez.

Maybe Nelvana is planning to, so they got youtube to take them off?

• [quote]How long did it take you [/quote]

That's pretty hard to say, because I played a bit here and there over several days. Also there's a lot that's not in the game yet (no animations or camerawork, some of the voices weren't in yet, etc.)

I can say that the gameplay felt as substantial to me as in a game like Hit the Road. There were points where I didn't know what to do next and had to ask someone. If I hadn't asked, it could have been days before I figured it out. It's definitely a smaller game than Hit the Road, but that doesn't mean it's an easy game. It's got some meat on it.

[quote]how was the humour? Did it compare to the comics/hit the road?[/quote]

I thought the humor was great. It made me laugh out loud several times.

[quote]Any idea when we'll get some in-game screenshots?[/quote]

This month. :)

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Wow I had no idea they were that far along. Unbelievable by Telltale to work so fast. Its great to hear there are some difficult puzzles. Can't wait to get stuck :D

• [quote]Wow I had no idea they were that far along. Unbelievable by Telltale to work so fast. [/quote]

It's due in part to how the tools are set up. There's a day on the schedule referred to as "button pushing day". Suddenly, everything comes together and there's a game where there wasn't a game before. :D

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

youtube? try video google :D

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

does this mean you might get the game done earlier than expected?

Add Comment