User Avatar Image

"NEED FIX" Sign

posted by Soeroah on - last edited - Viewed by 541 users

Having trouble acquiring this item. The carnie keeps saying it belongs to him. How do I persuade him?

6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm having the same problem. Is there a bug here, or what needs to be done to steal the "Need Fix" sign?

• You need to get Lambert Ugly first.

• I beat the game, you gotta wait until the carnie to hide behind the bush, he will be gone then you take the sign and put it on the restroom, then people walk away and you take the toliet seat and combine it with lambert.

If you haven't got lambert ugly looking first, you gotta give the fat black guy the free sample cake and get him to ride the black guys ride. then all you need is the toilet seat combine the toilet seat to lambert and show him to the info lady, and your in.

• The jittery carnie never leaves. I think perhaps the game is bugged because I did something out of the order it expected? Or maybe I'm still missing something that needs to happen before he'll leave. I already have Lambert Ugly.

• I'm not sure, but I think you'll have to enter him in the contest as well. On my second playthrough (after running into the bug the first time), he didn't leave when I expected him to, so I just went around doing other things I knew I was supposed to do, and suddenly he was gone.

• @jsczar said: The jittery carnie never leaves. I think perhaps the game is bugged because I did something out of the order it expected? Or maybe I'm still missing something that needs to happen before he'll leave. I already have Lambert Ugly.

He leaves right after you get Lambert to ride the sexual ride, lamert gets off and his face is ugly, and then go to the info lady and she says it's not ugly enough, the carnie leaves. You gotta get the need fix sign to get the toilet seat, so you can't mess up.

I think the carnie leaves when you get the map from the info lady.

Add Comment