User Avatar Image

WTF? My brother opens a unopened twix bar and eats it and there's a pill in it

posted by doodo! on - last edited - Viewed by 387 users

WTF? My brother opens a unopened twix bar and eats it and there's a fcking pill in it!?

Yes a pill, and he takes it out and we look at it and yes, it's a pill and he's puking and his head hurts. It doesn't make any sense.

There's no reason a damn pill should in the candy, ice cream...he was chocking tell me he was poisoned. He has a migraine now. How weird is that, he just wants to blow it off, he said it's done, already happened.

WTF, I can't believe he just blew it off.'

I am dead serious he is on the floor holding his head, wth is a damn pill doing in a closed candy bar!?

I'm not even joking. A pill! WTF a pill! This coming after my car went up in flames and exploded. My mind wonders what the hell was in that pill? What's it going to do to him? And he just wants to blow it off. WTF!?

:mad:

He opens it and it's a damn pill! A pill and he almost swallowed it and he's telling me I've been poisoned, help me, help me.. and vomiting, moments later he's just like it didn't happen. FFS!

I know it doesn't make any sense, which makes it all the more sinister and confusing and he just brushes it off. It shouldn't be possible, yet he just says that it happens...

47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Once again, call emergency on your own and seek medical help for your brother, then come talk to us later about what happened and about your car.

If you're worried about what it'll cost you, I'm pretty sure you can get some sort of compensation somehow for the fact that a candy company gave him food poisoning. Did he eat the whole bar? If not, save it for evidence.

• Yes, he ate the whole bar, where the hell is his common sense, he just keeps saying this sort of thing happens.

The thing is, there is no case there, it's not even FCKING possible, yet it happened. So if he is murdered or dies, guess what, nothing fcking happens in court.

• Okay, well... That's interesting of him. Still if you seek medical attention they can check themselves what he ingested.

• @PecanBlue said: Okay, well... That's interesting of him. Still if you seek medical attention they can check themselves what he ingested.

And i asked him, You're going to eat the rest of it!?

He said

I don't like to waste.

My family is mental about the hospital I don't know if you recall when I had injured my spine no one wanted me to see a doctor then the xrays showed after about a 10 weeks had past or something retarded that I herniated a disc in my spine...

My car? It's random, Car in perfect condition, in car, I get out of car, moment later car in perfect condition is up in flames. Fire fighters don't know why they said it was some sort of electrical fire....

No one knows why it burst into flames.

5892440198_2163dd0a8d_z.jpg

• Get hold of a doctor, now. There's no telling what the pill was. It could even have been rat poison.

Also, I remember the firey car thread! That seems lik ages ago now.

• @Friar said: Get hold of a doctor, now. There's no telling what the pill was. It could even have been rat poison.

Also, I remember the firey car thread! That seems lik ages ago now.

He might of thrown the pill away, I don't know. I don't want to touch it, look for it, He might have washed it down the sink. He was choking yelling for help because it burned his fcking insides. He said it was painful, it burned. Acid reflux, not flames, of course...

• please call the company and tell them about it. Maybe they know what it is. This might be anything.

• @der_ketzer said: please call the company and tell them about it. Maybe they know what it is. This might be anything.

It looked like a green/ blue pill. I don't know what it was, and I don't want to get into it with a company over something like this. Because it sets me up to fail and make allegations that I can't win.

It's a automated process, and if some one wanted to take this to court with me, I'd say no, there is nothing I can say or do that validates this is even possible and it's a pointless case.

What would I ask them?

• Like this?

Whether or not you can prove there was a pill in the twix or not is irrelevant, if you have any reason to believe it could be poison, he needs medical help now. Before his heart fails.

Heck, even if it's not, he needs medical aid, just in case he's having a severe allergic reaction to it, or ingested it in higher quantities than is recommended.

As for the laywer'y thing, go no-win no fee, and don't throw out the trash. When he's better, you can have a look for the wrapper as there might be traces of the thing still there.

I'm sure the hospitals have tests they can run to identify the substance if they know roughly what it is.

• Seriously, when I read something like this it pisses me off big-time. Get your brother medical attention and demand compensation instead of sitting here complaining about it. And your defeatist attitude is getting on my nerves.

Lawsuit. Now.

This discussion has been closed.