User Avatar Image

The lost world Jurassic park: The game

posted by JPTGfan on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users

When Jurassic Park the game is released and is a success, I want them to make The lost world Jurassic park the game. Anyone with suggestions such as Dinosaurs, plot, and ect. post them here.
thelostworld.jpg
Here's a list of Dinosaurs I'm suggesting.
Compsognathus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus
Stegosaurus
Troodon
Pteranodon
Velociraptor
Pachycephalosaurus
Carnotaurus
Parasaurolophus
Tyrannosaurus
Triceratops

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Geez, the first game hasn't even been released yet.
    Regardless I think it would have to be about Dodgson and his crew on the island concurrent to the movie.

• The Lost World if they would like to see the game as an Italian dinosaur Scipionyx samniticus or Tethyshadros insularis

• @crochunter said: The Lost World if they would like to see the game as an Italian dinosaur Scipionyx samniticus or Tethyshadros insularis

negatory i think it should be about site b before the hurricane that forced ingen to evacuate and include biosyn in that plot and have it tie into the movie, like have the british familiy that got attacked be undercover for biosyn and strategically plans InGen's bankruptcy, somehow having inGen win out after the san diego incident? perhaps following bill yoder as he works for inGen's dinosaur hunting teams on Site B in 1997 and realizes the bio syn connection???

• I think they should focus on the remaining ingen crew that got stranded out in the fields with the raptors. That would be interesting if some actually survived and had to fight they're way through the jungle until the ships came back to drop off the Rex and finally discover the survivors.

I agree with all of the dinosaur choices from JPTGfan (novels rule!!), but I do feel that the stegos need to be there, just maybe for a cameo. And maybe even Baryonyx if we don't see him in this game.

• @Cyberscribe said: I think they should focus on the remaining ingen crew that got stranded out in the fields with the raptors. That would be interesting if some actually survived and had to fight they're way through the jungle until the ships came back to drop off the Rex and finally discover the survivors.

I agree. It should focus on the surviving members of Roland and Peter's ingen crew that were left behind and had to fight they're way through the island and they find the S.S. Venture returning The Male T-Rex and his infant back to the island and the ingen members escape aboard the venture.

• swgnate, I did not say anything about the plot, I just said I'd like to see a dinosaur Italian, and I put the 2 most famous.

• @crochunter said: swgnate, I did not say anything about the plot, I just said I'd like to see a dinosaur Italian, and I put the 2 most famous.

I think it would be cool to have a game about Jurassic Park Europe and Jurassic Park Japan actually. It's a cool thought. :)

• @Cyberscribe said: I think it would be cool to have a game about Jurassic Park Europe and Jurassic Park Japan actually. It's a cool thought. :)

Yea the novels mention them, I wonder how far along they were, Of course with climate differences, they would need to breed northern dinosaurs like cryolophosaurus to fit with europes climate

• I wouldn't mind an entirely original story.. But I would also gladly check out one in the LW time frame as well.

• I like this idea. ^-^

I doubt it would be able to fit all of the dinosaurs though. (Unless the episodes had more, such as 7-10 episodes)

Add Comment