User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park: The Game / Release date in Europe for PSN (PS3)?

posted by JPFan on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

Hi.

When it will release in Europe for PSN?. I read on any website the day of release will be the same as in USA (11/15) but in some other webs that it may take to arrive between 2 weeks and a month later of the release date in USA.

Someone can confirm the date?. Someone of Telltale can say something?.

Thanks.

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I agree with you JPFan.
    It's not very nice from TTG not to give us about the European release (PSN or better : PS3 disc ??).
    We are (also) potential customers ;)

• hey guys ive got a xbox 360 and im in Europe and would also like to no the release date for Europe

cum on telltale dont let this be another aprill at least give us a bit off info

• I'm also from Europe but a PS3 player and I would like to know the details.

• Hi! Also European (from Portugal, like _djs_ here :)) and wondering when will Jurassic Park come out in here? Is there going to be a Xbox 360 version for Europe, or just for America?

I'm a HUUUUUGE fan of Jurassic Park (who isn't?), this is the game I'm most looking forward to since your first announcement!

I think I speak for everyone when I say we Europeans would be much more at peace knowing a release date, at least...

• I've read March 2nd for both PSN and XBL.

• @justin01 said: I've read March 2nd for both PSN and XBL.

Where did you read this? I can't believe they'd release it in March of next year!

• User Avatar Image
    Sixteen60 Telltale Staff

Hey guys. Europe is a big deal to us so we're working hard to have the game out on PSN in Europe on the same day as here in North America. We'll be able to confirm that soon hopefully.

As for Xbox 360, we are not a European publisher i.e., we don't have a European office. That means that we need a publishing partner over there to get the game out to you. The good news is that we'll be able to make an announcement on that soon. So, while we won't be able to get the 360 version to you before the end of the year, we'll do everything that we can to get it to you as soon as possible.

• Thank you for the info.

I assume PS3 users might get it on the 16th as the PSN is always updated on a Wednesday.

• @Sixteen60 said: Hey guys. Europe is a big deal to us so we're working hard to have the game out on PSN in Europe on the same day as here in North America. We'll be able to confirm that soon hopefully.

As for Xbox 360, we are not a European publisher i.e., we don't have a European office. That means that we need a publishing partner over there to get the game out to you. The good news is that we'll be able to make an announcement on that soon. So, while we won't be able to get the 360 version to you before the end of the year, we'll do everything that we can to get it to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your information. I want to play this game when it comes out through my PS3.
    A question. Include subtitles in Spanish?.

Regards.

• Hey i've read on ign that the game will be out november,30 on EU psn...is that true???
    When will you give us the release date...you always said "soon" when you were talking about BTTF EU release date.

Add Comment