User Avatar Image

Pre-Ordering Jurassic Park

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

Here is a quick rundown on the JP preorders:

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A FREE GAME VOUCHER

CONSOLE: You can preorder online or in stores for a console copy for the Xbox, or wait until release day (Nov. 15th) to grab it off PSN for PS3 users. Xbox preorders through GameStop get a free dino pet.

PC/MAC: Preorder from Telltale's site. The deluxe edition is up now. You'll get ALL FOUR EPISODES automatically on November 15th to your My Games page and the hard copy with all the cool extras will be mailed out to you in December. The standard edition will be up for sale the day of (November 15th) and you'll be able to play immediately.

IF YOU HAVE A FREE GAME VOUCHER

CONSOLE: Voucher does NOT apply for console purchases. You can still preorder online or in stores for a console copy for the Xbox, or wait until release day (Nov. 15th) to grab it off PSN for PS3 users. Xbox preorders through GameStop get a free dino pet, but you will NOT get to apply your discount! You can use the voucher ONLY on PC/Mac purchases!

PC/MAC: Preorder from Telltale's site. The deluxe edition is up now. You'll get ALL FOUR EPISODES automatically on November 15th to your My Games page and the hard copy with all the cool extras will be mailed out to you in December. The standard edition will be up for sale the day of (November 15th) and you'll be able to play immediately. Your voucher will give you a 35$ discount, making the Deluxe edition 5$ plus shipping, which varies by region. Price of the standard edition TBD, but you'll still get 35$ off its price.

SOME PEOPLE HAVE MENTIONED THEIR COUPON IS ONLY GIVING A 9$ DISCOUNT. IF THT'S YOU, CONTACT TELLTALE SUPPORT, NOT ME. I'M JUST A MOD. THANKS.

Questions? Feel free to ask.

229 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I need a new voucher. The one I have only gives the $9 discount. I PMed Michael Parks about it.

I thought there were only four episodes for the game. Not five. O_o

EDIT: FIRST!!! xD

• If your voucher isn't giving you the full $34.99 off, send me a PM and I'll get it sorted. If you have your original order number, please include that. If you don't, the full name or email address on file will do.

Also, it appears we may have a temporary issue with submitting the codes in Internet Explorer 9. If you're using that browser and submitting the code doesn't update the page at all, try a different browser and it should work fine.

Update: It appears that IE9 is also not allowing anybody to checkout via Paypal. Again, please try a different browser to resolve this. I apologize for the inconvenience.

• The site is not accepting my voucher for some reason.

• Wait the standard edition will be up tomorrow right?

• Can somebody please help me, I tried messaging Telltale employees but that didn't help so I guess I'll post here. I was trying to preorder the game and had a lot of trouble getting the code to go through and getting paypal to work with IE9. I then switched to Chrome and transferred funds to paypal after a lot of trouble with paypal and telltale's site and went to buy it and when i was checking out with Paypal it messed up for some reason and timed out and now my code is "invalid" or something and it wont work, yet it didn't go through so I didn't get the game so I dont know waht to do... please help me telltale I've been trying to just get this game preordered for a while now, thanks...

• Greetings.

When the pre-orders were being refunded I requested through support that my pre-order be held (issue-47616), a request that was upheld (issue-51372). I was wondering how much I owe for the deluxe edition of Jurassic Park, something which was never announced when the game was first available for pre-order.

Many thanks.

• I'm in need of help from you guys. I didn't get the voucher because of reasons explained in here and I would like to pre-order the Deluxe pack. What should I do? Thank you.

• Can't I just preorder only the Digital Delivery version of the game? Do I really need to preorder the physical DVD? Cause the digital version is ok for me and I don't want to pay more Interational shipment fees.
    I'm just afraid to lose the additional "digital contents" as the soundtrack...

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

If you want the Standard Edition, there is no preorder. It will be on sale on Nov 15, and you'll be able to download it immediately.

Add Comment