User Avatar Image

Languages?

posted by Bloody Eugene on - last edited - Viewed by 4.3K users

Which languages will be included in the game?

71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The only problem that occurs in these situations, which also has passed a lot with tellgames games is that the Italians, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, etc. .....
    Pirate and download it as there is always someone like culaquiera of us who care about their house translation.
    And frankly it makes you feel very badly, because I always buy it via steam all original and I have a ps3 and I have all original, so please enter need someone tellgames team answer me and tell me if in the future are going to translate .

• @Artemabahamut said: The only problem that occurs in these situations, which also has passed a lot with tellgames games is that the Italians, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, etc. .....
    Pirate and download it as there is always someone like culaquiera of us who care about their house translation.
    And frankly it makes you feel very badly, because I always buy it via steam all original and I have a ps3 and I have all original, so please enter need someone tellgames team answer me and tell me if in the future are going to translate .

Oh come on - only because the game has no language but english can't be a reason to pirate it. I am from germany and I have bought Sam+Max, TOMI, Poker Night, Puzzle Agent, Strong Bad and Hector and not one of these games had german language coming with it. No reason to pirate the game. In fact - even if you would pirate it, there still woudn't be additional languages in it ;)

• @MarkoH01 said: No reason to pirate the game. In fact - even if you would pirate it, there still woudn't be additional languages in it ;)

Yeah, pirating is even worse - if they had no market in Europe, they will not translate anything.

• hi
    ...How to open the encrypted files of subtitles?..

• @mircocatta said: hi
    ...How to open the encrypted files of subtitles?..

Check your Private Messages! ;)

• I want to buy Jurassic Park from Steam but it seems only English is offered (I'm french).

I read on this topic the game was supposed to offer german voices and french text.

Does Steam is wrong and include french text?
    Does Steam version doesn't include french text but digital version from telltale do?
    Does no version include french text at the end because french people doesn't deserve it?
    Will I cook tonight or will I order a pizza?

Please answer my questions, I'm deeply in trouble...

• Anklum,

The Steam version has the same language options as the version on our site. English and German voices, with English, French and German subtitles.

• Thank you very much, I can buy it now ;)

You should tell to steam to update their page, it's wrong :/

• Also you should order pizza. Or at least I should.:D

Add Comment