User Avatar Image

TV Shows!

posted by xChri5x on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

What kind of TV shows is everyone into?

For me:

The Office (US): I've been into this show since the first season and I love it to death. I haven't seen alot of the 3rd season though. Not having cable and all...
LOST: I got into this last year by renting the entire first season on DVD and being blown away. The Ethan episode is still my favorite. I bought season 2 really cheap and haven't seen any season 3 episodes yet. I prefer watching them on DVD.
Scrubs: I recently got into this and find it hilarious even though some episodes can be better then others. I watch it late at night while at work so I've seen random episodes throughout the series.
South Park: recently got into this show too. I know... It can be hit and miss.

73 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    jmm

Unrelated, but how about The Amazing Race: Sam & Max Edition :D

• Heroes <--current favorite
    The 4400 <--current favorite (can I have two?)
    Prison Break
    House (when I have a chance)
    The Office
    Simpsons
    Family Guy
    Arrested Development
    CSIs

Anime: (yes, I am that type of nerd)
    Naruto
    Bleach
    Darker Than Black
    Black Cat
    Elfen Lied
    FMA
    (the list goes on and on)

• Heroes - absolutely favourite but it's just finished - looking forward to next season
    CSIs
    Jericho
    Simpsons
    My name is Earl
    Boston Legal
    House
    Iron Chef America
    Rove - Australian Show
    Law and Order
    The Soup
    Family Guy - but it's not on in NZ at the moment

• @Hero1 said: anyone here fans of "the IT crowd" ? father ted/black books

Damn straight. Watched them when they first appeared a few years ago then bought the DVD's. I have a large collection of old British comedies on DVD because I don't often watch TV very much any more.

In fact, the only show I've watched recently was the BBC drama 'Life on Mars'. I'm now waiting for the latest season of Doctor Who to come out here (We get a lot of British shows here, but a few months later).

Oh, and of course I watch Little Britain whenever it's on because rerun or not, that's a damn funny show.

• Ah yes, the IT Crowd. Very funny stuff. It screened in NZ without any warning so I missed the first few episodes. They showed on a channel that generally only shows stuff your Grandparents would watch but someone at work mentioned it one day and I started to watch. Unfortunately the season ended quite suddenly and I've not seen any more since.

Black Books is also a favourite of mine. Bernard is hilarious. I just watched Dylan Moran's Live DVD - he's a very funny man.

• I should probably watch the IT Crowd. I liked Big Train, and Father Ted and Black Books (two shows the IT Crowd guys were involved in previously) have been recommended to me a billion times... and also Christopher Morris is in it as a boss...

• Yes watch the iT crowd.. the UK version of whose line is it anyway was awesome.. tony slattery was a genius...

• I remain a huge fan of Ryan Stiles :)

• Ryan Stiles is a genius, whenever he and Colin do the "music infomercial" skits I completely lose it. :D

• @ShaggE said: Ryan Stiles is a genius, whenever he and Colin do the "music infomercial" skits I completely lose it. :D

Do you know what sound an arctic tern makes?

(I can't actually remember what version of the show that one was, but it was my favorite one of those games)

Add Comment