User Avatar Image

Checkout problem

posted by shiryurj on - last edited - Viewed by 235 users

I'm trying to buy Jurassic Park: Deluxe Pack, but I can't get past address info.

I fill all required fields, but when I hit "proceed to next step" it reloads the same billing address page.

Could you guys help me?

3 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Which browser/version, what are your cookie settings, etc, have you tried logging out and back in?

• I'm also trying to buy Jurassic Park: Deluxe Pack and when I fill the fields and try to proceed to payment info, it just "refreshes" the page, with all the fields blank again.

I tried with Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, but had the same problem with both.

I wonder what can be done to solve this issue, because I really want to buy this pack, as I'm a huge fan of the movies, and I'm worried it goes out of stock before I get the chance to buy it.

Thanks in advance.

• @AndSmidarle said: I'm also trying to buy Jurassic Park: Deluxe Pack and when I fill the fields and try to proceed to payment info, it just "refreshes" the page, with all the fields blank again.

I tried with Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, but had the same problem with both.

I wonder what can be done to solve this issue, because I really want to buy this pack, as I'm a huge fan of the movies, and I'm worried it goes out of stock before I get the chance to buy it.

Thanks in advance.

I just tried to buy another item from the store, a T-shirt, and I could get past the billing info without problems. Why is it happening? Is it somehow related to the fact that I live in Brazil, maybe Telltale doesn't deliver this kind of product here? Because, since the JP Deluxe Pack is still listed on the store, I assume there are still available copies on stock.

Add Comment