10 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There are some T-Rex animations that were clearly based on scenes from the movie, like the "chewing up the lawyer" one, found 1:1 in episode 4 (but then again the movies probably provide the most convincing animation references for dinosaur movement).

• This may not be a Spielberg reference, but I swear the mountain during the speech Nima gives in Episode 4 was the exact duplicate of the Paramount mountain, which in tern could be a reference to Raiders of the Lost Ark?

• User Avatar Image
    Sinaz20 Telltale Staff

@T002Tyrant said: This may not be a Spielberg reference, but I swear the mountain during the speech Nima gives in Episode 4 was the exact duplicate of the Paramount mountain, which in tern could be a reference to Raiders of the Lost Ark?

Hah! I'll have to ask our art team about that.

• during the night scene with Nima and Gerry there was a short glimpse of the moon for a few frames where you could actually see the flying bike and ET passing by......

• When Sorkin was recharging the system in the geothermal plant = Ellie recharging the system in Jurassic Park.

• There was dialogue copied exactly from the first film into the game. Sometimes it was a bit too obvious (though that might be the case for fans of the films, rather than the more casual players.)

Add Comment