User Avatar Image

Episode 4: How do I save Nima?

posted by Faceslasher on - last edited - Viewed by 703 users

I understand that you can prevent her death, but how?

7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm not really really sure but maybe the game adds up all the gold, silver, and bronze and that determines the ending? Maybe?

• @Irishmile said: I'm not really really sure but maybe the game adds up all the gold, silver, and bronze and that determines the ending? Maybe?

Pretty sure it's that part where the shaking green asshole has to be lined up, that or you kick billy's ass.

• When jess is haning off the ledge and the casnister is on the ground. Press the button/key that selects to save jess. This will prevent her from dying.

• Billy really kicked my butt in that part.... Im sad to say I performed pitifully during that part... (I played with headphones on... those punches sounded brutal) and I still got the Nima lives ending.

• @Irishmile said: Billy really kicked my butt in that part.... Im sad to say I performed pitifully during that part... (I played with headphones on... those punches sounded brutal) and I still got the Nima lives ending.

Oh I found out how, you had the choice to get the can or save Jesse. I got Nima to save Jesse and she lived. A better ending then when she dies.

• I was so focused to QTE stuff that I didn't realize that I can stop to make choice. So I assumed that there is only one ending. However this explains when some forum users mentioned achievement related to it.

• With the xbox version, when Jess is hanging off bridge press X when you see Nima She will rescue Jess but will lose canister this is a happy ending
    This game is incredible. for those of you that say the graphics are glitchy if you saw the commentary and watchedJurassic Park on blu Ray you would know that the producers wanted to stay true to the look of the movie I found the xbox version perfect and I'm now playing PC version and the game is just as enjoyable

Add Comment