User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park on retail cd ps3

posted by virgil79 on - last edited - Viewed by 205 users

hey are thay going to release a retail cd for the ps3 like thay get one xbox360 or do you have to get it off of the playstation network thanks

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @virgil79 said: hey are thay going to release a retail cd for the ps3 like thay get one xbox360 or do you have to get it off of the playstation network thanks


    There are currently no plans for a PS3 retail disc. The Playstation Network version is the only one available for the PS3. The Xbox 360 remains the only system to get a retail disc.

  • @Asian Inferno said: There are currently no plans for a PS3 retail disc. The Playstation Network version is the only one available for the PS3. The Xbox 360 remains the only system to get a retail disc.



    the back to the future has a retail disc thay need the one for the jp game too

  • @virgil79 said: the back to the future has a retail disc thay need the one for the jp game too



    "Need", no. It's on that platform already and I'm sure it's selling at least moderately. "Should" is probably a better word.

  • @virgil79 said: the back to the future has a retail disc thay need the one for the jp game too



    That is strictly determined by the company and there are no plans to do so. BTTF may be retail on PS3 and Wii, but 360 is left out of that. Until there is a potential resolution to both games hitting all of the three consoles, there won't be a retail disc for the PS3.

Add Comment