User Avatar Image

Fudgie Freeze Recipe?

posted by lovetodo22 on - last edited - Viewed by 385 users

In the third season, Sam references that it is a combination of carob balls, fudge, and ice cream. If somebody can figure out how to make Fudgie Freeze and put up pics and a recipe, I would theoretically love them forever.

18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

Well, I know I had carob chips when I was younger. Heck, when school finishes next week I'll try and make some.

• Danke. I think I just found my new favorite person ever!!! :D

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

Carob balls in particular are a real thing- it's a dessert made from honey and powdered carob. They actually sound pretty good.

I plan to make some homemade mini carob balls, and mix them with vanilla ice cream, freezing them into pop shapes. After they've hardened, I'll dip them in chocolate.

• In the words of Sam, "Om nom nom nom nom nom, you know how I get whenever I get a Fudgie Freeze in my hand"

• If this experiment is a success, I know what I'm going to make next.

• Searching keywords fudge, carob and ice-cream on Google comes up with a vegan recipe forum with carob fudge pudding or ice cream but it has some pretty un-Sam and Max ingredients like fresh fruit and vegetables. You could try looking for a recipe for carob based ice cream and give it a chocolate flavour.

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

I'm going to go for a cookie dough ice cream style filling- trading in the cookie dough balls for carob balls, and coat it in hard chocolate. Maybe I'll marble it like Ben and Jerry's Half Baked- half cookie dough ice cream (with the carob balls mixed in) and half fudge ice cream with brownie bits. Still coated in chocolate.

Because chocolate coating makes everything taste better. EVERYTHING.

• @divisionten said: I'm going to go for a cookie dough ice cream style filling- trading in the cookie dough balls for carob balls, and coat it in hard chocolate. Maybe I'll marble it like Ben and Jerry's Half Baked- half cookie dough ice cream (with the carob balls mixed in) and half fudge ice cream with brownie bits. Still coated in chocolate.

Because chocolate coating makes everything taste better. EVERYTHING.

You are quite literally my culinary hero. Know that you are making a bachelor's diet that much more epic by doing this. When you get done, PLEASE post pics, recipe, and technique.

• @Sausy Gibbon said: Searching keywords fudge, carob and ice-cream on Google comes up with a vegan recipe forum with carob fudge pudding or ice cream but it has some pretty un-Sam and Max ingredients like fresh fruit and vegetables. You could try looking for a recipe for carob based ice cream and give it a chocolate flavour.

You could use those orange marshmallow peanuts, I think they're a vegetable! :cool:

• now piazza is a vegetable and the funny fling is true is stranger vane fiction

Add Comment