33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

I was wondering about that too. If I remember the end credits correctly, it's even JEJ singing himself (could anyone confirm that?!? I just played it once...). The song is most definitely not Universal property, so why not release it seperately? It sure deserves this form of individual presentation.

• It's been said multiple times already; the OST will only contain Jared Emerson-Johnson's compositions; TTG only licensed the JP melodies for use in the game; the standalone soundtrack falls out of scope of said license.

• @xbskid said: It's been said multiple times already; the OST will only contain Jared Emerson-Johnson's compositions; TTG only licensed the JP melodies for use in the game; the standalone soundtrack falls out of scope of said license.

The song has been composed by JEJ, as has been confirmed by Sinaz20 in another thread. So that shouldn't be the problem. I mean, if it was on the Jurassic Park Movie OST or some other album I'd just buy that, but it does not exist outside the game.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@xbskid said: It's been said multiple times already; the OST will only contain Jared Emerson-Johnson's compositions; TTG only licensed the JP melodies for use in the game; the standalone soundtrack falls out of scope of said license.

Yeah, you answered a completely different question than the one that was asked here. ;)

We are in fact wondering why a JEJ composition that doesn't use any JP/Universal/Williams material did NOT end up in the OST/digital download release.

• Seriously, Telltale, just put that song on iTunes or something if you won't put it on the OST. I need that song for my MP3 player. And sorta ripping it out of the game files is kinda illegal in my country, or I would totally do it.

• Jared sent me a copy to post here but I'm not at a computer at the moment. Soon, though...

• Good to hear! I was about to post the same question! Glad it is being uploaded, would love to have it. ;)

I also hope it doesn't have any of the "warble" or "radio" effects in it like it does in the game, because it would be lovely to hear a clean version to better hear the humorous lyrics. :D

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Will this go live today? :D

Add Comment