User Avatar Image

can some1 help me with 2 achievement? :)

posted by marcver on - last edited - Viewed by 454 users

Hi i really like playing this game and play it 4 times till the end but i dont get the achievement : World's best dad : say 3 things to jess what other parent never shall say
and : Dropping eaves : overhear all dr.Sorkins conversation with Gerry

The first achievement what i need to say to jess do people now or have the achievement plz tell me in what episode or what part i must say to jess

And by achievement 2 can some1 tell me which line i must say first or something? or have a movie clip to show me how its done?

If you have the achievements or play this game much and you know it plz tell me that would be awesome :D

Thanks for read this

3 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • For World's Best Dad, you basically need to act negatively around her from beginning to end. After you call her stupid near the end of the game when she's hanging from the roof of the Visitor Center building, say:

-That her mother is overreacting.
    -Buck up
    -Maybe
    -Don't be stupid.

Dropping Eaves:

You must simply overhear all of Dr. Sorkin's conversation with Gerry. All you've got to do is nothing for about a good 5-10 minutes until you start hearing them repeat the same exact conversation over again. So in the Dialogue Wheel, select "Never Mind" to ensure that you don't interrupt their conversation.

• @Martin McFly said: For World's Best Dad, you basically need to act negatively around her from beginning to end. After you call her stupid near the end of the game when she's hanging from the roof of the Visitor Center building, say:

-That her mother is overreacting.
    -Buck up
    -Maybe
    -Don't be stupid.

Dropping Eaves:

You must simply overhear all of Dr. Sorkin's conversation with Gerry. All you've got to do is nothing for about a good 5-10 minutes until you start hearing them repeat the same exact conversation over again. So in the Dialogue Wheel, select "Never Mind" to ensure that you don't interrupt their conversation.

Ty for the 1ste achievement i got it now but the second i still dont have you can tell me what i need to say? is it episode 3 and part 4? or where and what lines i must say to her or something?

• @marcver said: you can tell me what i need to say? is it episode 3 and part 4? or where and what lines i must say to her or something?

Episode Two.

Scenario: #8 - Sorkin's Lab

~At the start of the scenario:~

Dialogue: Any

Dialogue: Any

Bring up dialogue wheel

Dialogue: (Oscar) Info on Sorkin?

Go to Dr. Sorkin

Dialogue: Never mind (do nothing for about 5-10 minutes)

Return back to Jess and Oscar

Ask Jess for more info

Dialogue: We need to go

Dialogue: History

Dialogue: Hammond

Dialogue: Dino Preserve

Add Comment