User Avatar Image

OS X Patch anywhere in sight?

posted by JordyLicht on - last edited - Viewed by 183 users

Hey guys,

I'm new to the forums, but longtime TellTale customer.
I've recently started playing Jurassic Park on OS X, but 7 out of 10 times when I pause the game to the main menu, I can't get back to the game. When I press resume, the entire computer just freezes.
Anyone else came across this problem? The specs shouldn't be the problem because I'm playing on a 2010 i7 Macbook Pro.
The game itself plays without any problems, but this pausing problem is becoming a real pain in the neck.
Any patches in the near future?

Thanks and nice to be here!

2 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @JordyLicht said: Hey guys,

I'm new to the forums, but longtime TellTale customer.
    I've recently started playing Jurassic Park on OS X, but 7 out of 10 times when I pause the game to the main menu, I can't get back to the game. When I press resume, the entire computer just freezes.
    Anyone else came across this problem? The specs shouldn't be the problem because I'm playing on a 2010 i7 Macbook Pro.
    The game itself plays without any problems, but this pausing problem is becoming a real pain in the neck.
    Any patches in the near future?

Thanks and nice to be here!

i wish i could help you, but i got a 2009 emachines windows, works fine, but i cant set the graphics to highest, to glitchy

• I'm having a similar issue, have you tried Cmd + F to toggle full screen? If that doesn't work, try CMD + F again and close the window, then re-open it. I've had the program freeze but haven't had it crash the whole system yet.

Add Comment