User Avatar Image

Funny pranks idea fan thread

posted by bloodkiller630 on - last edited - Viewed by 222 users

post your ideas, and even youtube links or something like that on here

my favorite prank to play is the shaving cream one, putting shaving cream on his/her hand while his/her is sleeping, waiting till they wake up and having them whipe it on their face, really funny:D

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • What you do though is put a lot of make-up on them first, will make them look like a real clown. :p

Just to clarify, I have never done a prank on anyone in my life I am too goodhearted at nature.

Another fun prank is the dig a hole and then cover it with leaves. But not a big hole, you don't want them to hurt them selves.

• My mom had this great prank where she went around and stuck hardboiled eggs in weird places. Like, when my brother went to put on his shoes...egg. When my dad reached for the soap in the shower...egg. It was hilarious and I wasn't even there.

• @Alcoremortis said: My mom had this great prank where she went around and stuck hardboiled eggs in weird places. Like, when my brother went to put on his shoes...egg. When my dad reached for the soap in the shower...egg. It was hilarious and I wasn't even there.

Ah, but did she put a shoe and a bar of soap into an egg box?

• I was very tempted to prank my best friend again when he was over yesterday.

You see, we got these Ossy Osbourne masks from a cinema promo once, and the next day I put on one of the masks, snuck up to him while he was sleeping, got into his face, and shouted " ALL ABOOOOAAARDDD!!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!"

He literally jumped out of bed in panic. It was hilarious.

So as for the almost prank yesterday. You see I got Rockband 3 recently, and I was tempted, while he was sleeping, to put it on, put the mask on (I still have mine), and put Crazy Train on really loud, and play it while wearing the mask.

Not so much a prank, as something awesomely hilarious.

• my famous bear call! ok at the campgrounds, i snook around to the trailer where everyone was sleeping, it was one of them small trailers not an rv, i did my famous bear call, and shook the trailer, it scared the crap out of my parents, brothers, and the rest of my family lol, just that the next night there was an actual bear doing the exact same thing as i was

• Well bears are well known for their practical jokes

• I especially like the one where after someone leaves the room, you cut their cucumber lengthwise.

• The greatest prank is to sneak up to your friend whilst their sleeping and bum them in the gob.

• @lovetodo22 said: I especially like the one where after someone leaves the room, you cut their cucumber lengthwise.

Bwahahahahaaa!!! The cucumber was the best thing about Season 3 methinks.

• @JedExodus said: Bwahahahahaaa!!! The cucumber was the best thing about Season 3 methinks.

Better than the psychic ventrillo scene involving Sammeth on the train?

Add Comment