User Avatar Image

Places to Go in Sam & Max: Season 2

posted by BenjaminHayden on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users

So, now that season 1 is over and hopefully Telltale Games is working on season 2, what places would you guys like to see Sam & Max goto next?

Here is my list of ideas: ;)

1. Canada: After what happened in episode 6, it would be cool to see Sam & Max in Canada.

2. A SciFi Convention: Just the thought of Sam & Max let loose on a SciFi Convention feels me with Great Joy. :D

3. The Dakotas: With the Dakotas War still going, it should be about time for Sam & Max to step in.

4. A Comic Book: Sam & Max would somehow get sucked into the pages of A Super Hero comic book and would also get Super Powers. Now that would be cool to see. :D

5. A Parallel Universe: Sam & Max get sent to a parallel universe where everything is reverse and they meet their parallel universe selves Max & Sam (in the parallel universe, Max is the Tall Smart one & Sam would be the Short Crazy one).

6. Mars: They been on Earth, they been to the Moon twice, now it's time for them to goto Mars.

So, what do you guys think? And if you guys have any ideas on where you would like to see Sam & Max go in Season 2, do feel free to post them. :D

80 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There's one place that I'd really like them to go...I want to see them break the fourth wall and show up at the TellTale offices. That'd be totally hilarious...

• @Cyberlink420 said: There's one place that I'd really like them to go...I want to see them break the fourth wall and show up at the TellTale offices. That'd be totally hilarious...

I'd rather them bust though lucasarts...literally...

But you can't get everything you wish for :)

• Hmm, Mars does sound like an interesting place for them to go. Don't forget Stinky's Diner accross the street too! :p I'm not really sure where else, I don't have a very good imagination. :/

• To add to that comic book idea, it would be neat if for part of an episode or for a full one they turned the game into 2d Curse of money island style!

Or even to spoof the old adventure games and make it like Hit the Road for a small part where it's all pixelated. Even for just like one room

• [LIST=1]
    [*]into the forest to meet some bigfoots!

[*]max has a #1 hit and they have to maneuver through the music industry!

[*]somewhere near a volcano

[*]in a space ship!

[*]some lost tribe

[*]they travel back to the past[16th century or something]

[*]to prison! sam and max must pose as criminals
    [/LIST]

• 1. Across the street into the diner.
    2. Flint's Office.
    3. Demolition Derby! I liked the driving sequences, no matter how simple people said they were!
    4. Unnamed Island with a giant monkey head worshipped by vegetarian cannibals.

• @Ahare said: I'd rather them bust though lucasarts...literally...

But you can't get everything you wish for :)

That would be the best thing.......EVER.

• That would be cool to see, but I think Lucasarts is guarded by an army of Jedi Lawyers that could fight off any kind of attack.

• @Hero1 said: [LIST=1]
    [*]into the forest to meet some bigfoots!

[*]max has a #1 hit and they have to maneuver through the music industry!

[*]somewhere near a volcano

[*]in a space ship!

[*]some lost tribe

[*]they travel back to the past[16th century or something]

[*]to prison! sam and max must pose as criminals
    [/LIST]

I like the idea of the Space Ship because it reminds me of one of the places you were suppose to visit in the Lucasarts game.

full20031026000601.jpgfull20031026000654.jpgfull20031026000611.jpgfull20031026000628.jpg

Add Comment