User Avatar Image

Should Jurassic Park The Game have a season 2?

posted by batboyshark9 on - last edited - Viewed by 9.9K users

As it says in the tittle should there be a second season vote and say why and what you would like to see in the game like, plot and characters if there already is a thread this one may be closed.

98 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @RAnthonyMahan said: Yes, nobody would buy a game without a strong story. That's why the best-selling video game of all time is the infamous dramatic masterpiece, with a plot so unparalleled that not even Dostoyevsky himself could match its richness, Wii Sports.

Like I said before, a video game is different from a book or movie. Story is not top priority.

You're right.... But that only applies when you add the casual gamers to the the mix... I think people who label themselves true gamers.. expect a blend of Story, gameplay, and originality.

• @Irishmile said: You're right.... But that only applies when you add the casual gamers to the the mix... I think people who label themselves true gamers.. expect a blend of Story, gameplay, and originality.

But this "game" had no gameplay.

• @Irishmile said: You're right.... But that only applies when you add the casual gamers to the the mix... I think people who label themselves true gamers.. expect a blend of Story, gameplay, and originality.

I must have missed the gameplay?

• The gameplay was making sure you hit the buttons correctly and on time to avoid death. It was also search different areas for clues on what to do next as well as solving some puzzles before advancing to the next area. I swear, both of you are blind.

• I honestly DO want a season two, but IF it'll get people to stop bitching about the game play I'd rather have Telltale try and release a direct to DVD animated movie with a great story.

• @waroftheworlds01 said: The gameplay was making sure you hit the buttons correctly and on time to avoid death. It was also search different areas for clues on what to do next as well as solving some puzzles before advancing to the next area. I swear, both of you are blind.

LOL, when? As for pressing buttons, that's the amount of gameplay as a DVD menu. No, less. A DVD menu has options.

• Listen guys, I made this thread so u could have your opinion on wether the sereis should continue, not 4 u 2 argue about what made the game good or bad if u guys want 2 discuss taht go on another thread PLEASE!!!!!! :)

• @batboyshark9 said: Listen guys, I made this thread so u could have your opinion on wether the sereis should continue, not 4 u 2 argue about what made the game good or bad if u guys want 2 discuss taht go on another thread PLEASE!!!!!! :)

Threads derail. Fact of life. We've exhausted everything to say about a potential Jurassic Park sequel (there shouldn't be one).

• There were some puzzles in the game... the QTE were only used during action portions of the game..... at least that was the way it was for the copy of the game I played :p

Either way... both puzzles and QTE are gameplay.... I still loath QTE... I will give you that .. but I really like some games that have them in it... Like Heavy Rain, God of War, Shenmue, and Jurassic Park.

• Yes, they should do another one. But the game should be longer this time. Something on the second island would be cool.:)

Add Comment