User Avatar Image

Should Jurassic Park The Game have a season 2?

posted by batboyshark9 on - last edited - Viewed by 9.8K users

As it says in the tittle should there be a second season vote and say why and what you would like to see in the game like, plot and characters if there already is a thread this one may be closed.

98 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yes telltale, please do it for your fans, i really enjoyed it just as much as most of everyone else here, making it longer and setting it during the events of the second film. Please and thank you TellTale :)

• Telltale should get into animated films. They're great story tellers and the story of season one Jurassic park would have made a great animated film (which some would argue it basicly was one ;P)

• ^^^^yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• I think Jurassic Park is better off as a one and done game. There's no need for a second season.

• @waroftheworlds01 said: Telltale should get into animated films. They're great story tellers and the story of season one Jurassic park would have made a great animated film (which some would argue it basicly was one ;P)

They could make a really cool Jurassic park animated TV series like Universal has been promising for 20 years, lol. "TellTale Animation"

@waroftheworlds01 said: I think Jurassic Park is better off as a one and done game. There's no need for a second season.

I cant express how much I agree with this, the first one was amazing despite what some people may say. We already know Telltale is most likely going to make a second season or is already setting it up, but I dont think they should. This is by far one of the greatest Jurassic Park games of all time, and that is saying a lot since there have been a lot of JP games since 1993. Because of this I think they should just leave it as it is.

• If it is to be longer (which I wish) it might even try to combine the two films . For example , it could explain what happened to Laura's assistant ; he might had set up something or even had a conspiracy along with Laura . Afterall we never saw that he really died ! ! ! Or - as another example - just a few moments before the bombers released their load onto the island , they turned back after a mysterious order ! Anyway , I think there are ways to combine the two stories and therefore create a larger game this time !

Edit :
    Oh ! I got another idea ! They don't have to use the second film at all ! They may keep it for a third game ! We can always go to Sorna without having to move forward into the future . That is the game may take place on both islands as a prequel , or - as I said - combine the two films , for instance it may start after the events of the 1st film (or the 1st game) , go back to the past on Sorna , in order to completely explain the events that led to this situation and keep going after the 1st film again !

• @waroftheworlds01 said: The gameplay was making sure you hit the buttons correctly and on time to avoid death. It was also search different areas for clues on what to do next as well as solving some puzzles before advancing to the next area. I swear, both of you are blind.

That isn't gameplay, thats just lazy development.
    And searching for clues!? they may as well have left notes infront of the clues as they were that obvious.

• I am afraid that would lead to a more "adventure" kind of game (that is solve puzzles etc , not action) , which wouldn't fit JP kind of adventure .

• i think it would be a good idea but smoother gameplay would be awsome as well wht i think would be cool is if it involved muldoon... after the incident of jurassic. because he never dies in the books and in the comics that are a continuation of the movies he survives n explains how. so something with him and id say on isla sorna at the time of hurricane clarissa like maybe something happens n he has to go n save hammond or a few of the workers

Add Comment