User Avatar Image

Should Jurassic Park The Game have a season 2?

posted by batboyshark9 on - last edited - Viewed by 10.4K users

As it says in the tittle should there be a second season vote and say why and what you would like to see in the game like, plot and characters if there already is a thread this one may be closed.

98 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I sure hope they make another game!

• if they made the second game i would like to see the spinosaurus because he rocks

• I think the plot should take place after Malcolm and the others escaped the island. A search party is sent out to find other survivors but they got stuck on the island too and now the search party and other survivors must escape Isla Sorna. I think gameplay should be similar to the first game but you should control the character and have them explore their surroundings until something happens. What do you think?

• No, I hate to say. I wasn't really into it.

They also need to fix the games mechanics if they plan to bring it back. I spammed most of the quick time events since the wasn't any consequence to pressing the incorrect button. I didn't feel much for the characters in the game either. Plus the wasn't much their to change the story. It just felt like a game full of quick time events really.

No branching story where your choices unfold and change things. It felt very linear. Like I was being told a story rather than making my own.

I assume the is only two endings. I didn't come back for a second play through.

This game almost put me off buying The Walking Dead game because I didn't really enjoy it as my first Telltale game.

Happy to say I am enjoying The Walking Dead though.

But if they do plan to continue they really need to go back to the drawing board. But I can't see myself buying it.

• @JPTGfan said: I think the plot should take place after Malcolm and the others escaped the island. A search party is sent out to find other survivors but they got stuck on the island too and now the search party and other survivors must escape Isla Sorna. I think gameplay should be similar to the first game but you should control the character and have them explore their surroundings until something happens. What do you think?

I agree, that's basically what the post I made last was about.

• I can see another game coming out of it based on how the ending was. There is so much more to be discovered and learned. What if there were other people on the island? What happened to Dr.Sorkins assistant? What did they do while the Dinosaurs were escaping? Did Jess, Nima and Gerry know where they were going when they got to the boat, or did they hit land and learn it is Site B? A lot of ideas here....

• Yep, they could make second game based on the same island, with different characters and new locations...Isla nublar is a huge place...I mean they can revisit iconic locations like Visitor center (this time with properly made control room), but there is so much left to explore - Main park gates area, helipad, Hammond's Lodge, River adventure, Car Garage, Villas, Pterosaur Lodge...and imagine all this with gameplay from Walking Dead...Pleasse telltale, make it happen!

• How about they finish season 1 first (on the iPAD)!

• yes make a season 2 so the spinosaurus can be in it

• I would love to see a Isla Sorna game

Add Comment