User Avatar Image

Europe are not getting JP the game on XBOX

posted by crankstreet on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

It looks like Europe won't get a retail version of Jurassic park the game

Kalypso Media, the publisher of Telltale's Jurassic Park: The Game, has said the Xbox 360 version will no longer be released at retail

link

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hmm, maybe another indicator that this game really havent sold well.

• I wonder why this is. Is it a fact? Anyone from telltale care to elaborate by any chance?

• @supmandude85 said: Consider yourselves lucky!

This!
    Waste of money.

• Came here just to say i'm extremely p***ed off about this. Why did they spend all this time getting a publisher for the UK if they're only releasing it for PC? We can already get it off bloody Steam!!

I'm a massive JP fan and was so happy when I heard it was getting published over here, WTF are they thinking?

Nobody cares, but I'm not buying any more Telltale items because of this.

And yeah, "I mad". Leave it out.

• @AstarothJP said: Came here just to say i'm extremely p***ed off about this. Why did they spend all this time getting a publisher for the UK if they're only releasing it for PC? We can already get it off bloody Steam!!

I'm a massive JP fan and was so happy when I heard it was getting published over here, WTF are they thinking?

Nobody cares, but I'm not buying any more Telltale items because of this.

And yeah, "I mad". Leave it out.

The game was a huge failure, they'd lose money if they didn't cancel it. Trust me this game is horrible, you'd regret getting it anyway.

• @supmandude85 said: The game was a huge failure, they'd lose money if they didn't cancel it. Trust me this game is horrible, you'd regret getting it anyway.

I've read the reviews and seen the previews, I knew what I was getting myself into. In my opinion the game looked great and I was very looking forward to it.

Also, as I said before, I'm a massive JP fan. They could have packaged up actual s*** and slapped a JP logo on it and I probably would have bought it..... as long as it was actually effing released here.

• I'd recommend trying it out for yourself before reaching an opinion of this game, as despite many people strongly disliking it, I've seen many people that really like it as well... and that would include myself.
    I found it a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

• @AstarothJP said:
    Also, as I said before, I'm a massive JP fan. They could have packaged up actual s*** and slapped a JP logo on it and I probably would have bought it..... as long as it was actually effing released here.

...They did do that. There's no gameplay to it. If you want the experiance of playing it, watch a playthrough on YouTube while mashing random buttons on your Xbox controller. I'm not joking that's all the gameplay there is.

Add Comment