Menu
User Avatar Image

First trailer premiered on IGN's Up At Noon

posted by Mike on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=tm-OtQNJVEg#t

The trailer, complete with intro from Robert Kirkman, starts at around the 9:00 mark. The interview with Gary Whitta is immediately following the trailer.

If the style looks familiar to you, it's because it's from Daniel Kanemoto, who also did the awesome Walking Dead piece linked below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TWCXE0hsbQ

23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It was great! Looks amazing! You're doing this right! I love it! Well done! Keep it up!

• Was about to post it as well. Looks good although I was expecting some gameplay :(

• Interesting. I can't wait for this.

• @Razorneck said: Was about to post it as well. Looks good although I was expecting some gameplay :(

WE DID GET GAMEPLAY! Not a slow breakdown of gameplay like Jurassic Park's reveal but gameplay nonetheless

• Wow. That show host was horrible. Wish you guys hired the Nerdist or someone else with a bit of passion towards the property than that bozo with the condescending shtick. I couldn't click on the forward button to the walking dead section fast enough.

That being said, I am eager to see more of the actual game play. Will there be beta access? Glad you decided to go with color over black and white and to spread it over time. I love The Walking Dead so I am very hopeful and optimistic for the game.

• @Rtboh said: WE DID GET GAMEPLAY! Not a slow breakdown of gameplay like Jurassic Park's reveal but gameplay nonetheless

Ah okay. To me it looked more like an ingame cutscene, but then again I'm not familiar with the Telltale gameplay style.

Still very much looking forward to this but I must say I was hoping for more, trailerwise. This, to me, seemed more like a teaser. Nonetheless it whet my appetite :)

• There's extended gameplay footage in the next episode of Playing Dead, which should be hitting a bit later this week. There's a lengthy interview with Robert Kirkman in that episode as well.

• @Michael Parks said: There's extended gameplay footage in the next episode of Playing Dead, which should be hitting a bit later this week. There's a lengthy interview with Robert Kirkman in that episode as well.

Sexy times ahead ;)

Good to hear!

• @Michael Parks said: There's extended gameplay footage in the next episode of Playing Dead, which should be hitting a bit later this week. There's a lengthy interview with Robert Kirkman in that episode as well.

+ 1

• User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni

@Razorneck said: Still very much looking forward to this but I must say I was hoping for more, trailerwise. This, to me, seemed more like a teaser. Nonetheless it whet my appetite :)

It was intended to whet. More is on the way!

This discussion has been closed.