User Avatar Image

Colour code Car. Episode 5

posted by thegamedd on - last edited - Viewed by 507 users

Hey guys

I tried to change the colour of my car but I am unable to for somereason. I did use the right colour codes, but the reg stays the same, even with a different clour code.do I need to do somethign before then?

is this a bug?

8 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think I have the same problem.

• I think the problem here is that thegamedd thinks that the colours of the car are changing with changing the colour (;D) But nope. It stays black-and-white. When you have the right order just try to go through the firewall...

• Right. Well, after reading all this, I've noticed that my problem hasn't come up.

When I try and change the car's color (I know that it doesn't actually change color :P) the part that is supposed to change, well, doesn't!

Basically, when I change the color, the number plate isn't changing, no matter what the combination I put in.

It used to change when I first got the game, but now refuses to and is stuck on BRP...

Can anyone assist with this? I'm not sure if its a bug or just me missing something

• Thanks for that, but its still not working...

The numberplate on the other cars is GRB, so i enter this and nothing changes. Then, when I go into the superhighway, I still get an invalid checksum

EDIT: Oh wait, i think i get what you mean... will try something else

EDIT2: Well, that was incredibly straightfoward and alot less complicated then i was making it out to be...

Add Comment