User Avatar Image

The Pony Thread

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

This is a (seemingly) obligatory thread for those with varying interest in general conversation related to the My Little Pony franchise.

No "parasprites" (ie. trolls) please.

369 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

I'll admit, didn't like this week's episode. It's been done too many times before. Next week's, however, I'm REALLY looking forward to. If Pinkie Pie is starring, then you KNOW the forth wall will have a sledgehammer taken to it.

• I would say my favorite episode thus far is the one where Rarity is abducted, but the group who took her is forced to do her bidding because they can't stand her (intentional) whining.

I was thoroughly amused.

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

@Chyron8472 said: I would say my favorite episode thus far is the one where Rarity is abducted, but the group who took her is forced to do her bidding because they can't stand her (intentional) whining.

One if my faves, too, particularly because before that point I couldn't stand Rarity at all.

• I've noticed something in common with MLP and TTG: I personally like the community quite a bit more than the actual content. (Not to say FiM isn't bad, the community is just amazing).

Also, a very small amount of you may remember that "TFT3K fanfic MST" thing I used to be the leader of. We're getting back to that soon, but the main reason we haven't done that in quite a while is that I've been working on a MUCH harder-to-organize MLP MST series called "Fan/fic/ Theater 3000", that's been taking up most of my time.

Why is it so hard-to-organize? Because it has huge, multiple-document updates every fifteen days, and anyone that wants to can add comments by right-clicking.

Have a link.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

rainbow dash is a bad ass in fact, in the personality test, i found out i am like rainbow dash

• I have many ponies on my desk and a big fluffy pony plushie in my room. :D :D

• @seibert999 said: rainbow dash is a bad ass in fact, in the personality test, i found out i am like rainbow dash

Awwww, you really do crack me up little buddy!

• Oh, in case you wanted to know, Silverwolfpet will launch a cool MLP Tribute in a few days! :D :D

Check it out.

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

@Silverwolfpet said: I tried hiding this from you guys and it’s finally time to show it! We’ve been working on a secret My Little Pony video that will be launched in a few days! Lucky for us we’ve got some brilliant animators working on it. It will feature Rainbow Dash (voiced by Kiara) and Twilight Sparkle (voiced by Sara, whom many of you know as Divisionten on the TTG Forums).
    I know some of you may feel conflicted by these news, but I’m sure you’ll see how epic it looks based on the animation screenshot below! What do you think? [/URL]

I see what you did there.

(PS- if that was serious, I'd be happy to voice for you.)

• It's about time one of these popped up! I've been following your blog for a while, SWP, I'm glad to see it'll be coming out soon!

Add Comment